What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Sonja :The complete guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
good lord that bolckhead really does make folks crazy.lol man hes like that security guard in "how high" with meth and red .lol

straight troll..........morning shit ya right his mom was bangin at the door...."honey its time to go to highschool"........lol bobby you gotta put up a pic of that security guard from "how high".:laughing:

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
lol you talking about this dude>
MV5BMjE2NzM5NTY5N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTIxMjc2._V1._SX485_SY322_.jpg

1236536987_how_high_-_redman_vs_method_man.gif

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
It's just a change in the GrindHouse philosophy.

Steele is not concerned with profiting off the people of ICMAG, as is the norm with every other seed company. He is more concerned with giving GrindHouse supporters a chance to run some great gear.

Many people may wonder why he doesn't kiss everyone's ass, it's because he really does not care, if people buy his gear or not. GrindHouse has nothing to prove.

By making everything available through the invite only section, we can determine the amount of seeds to make.

No need in having pages of beans that never move. The Blockhead IBL moved well, as did The Prophet. It was more than 10 packs, too. lol.

Squad members, as always, get a discount and priority.

Next up is Mob Boss, which I thought was the new MB, but it's the original Chem D X Tang Tang. There will be a limited edition run of the TR pheno MB (That is if I don't buy it all).

Cookie Monster (GSC x DMT) is being tested as well as Hellrazor (DMT x Diablo OG).

Last edited:
S

seedee

Right-on Bobby you know that it is greatly appreciated by all of us at the squad.

G

guest3854

Dig it... Tokin' on the Mob, gittin a skull dragging. Harder punch to the head from TT. Been hitting tha IBL @ night, I know, sativas at night, y'all say, lol? Aggresive personalities and racing thoughts, perfect thinking mans herb...

S

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
The Squad is invite only from Steele.

It doesn't have anything to do with the release, or getting on the invite list.

I will start a thread for each release, and people can post in there, if they want to be on the invite list.

G

guest3854

Greentipz, I'm well aware of yer other thread on pistils site (we have folks watching) and did read yer message... You are welcome to post in here however trolling will NOT be tolerated. Tha Squad is mad exclusive... Not everyone is invited.

Steele

Greentipz

Blockhead

Blockhead

And everything i have said is completely true i might add, and it is so very true...... the plant will speak for itself, and i'm of the opinion it will be exceptional and we will see

G

guest3854

Uuuuuuh, I would like to see tha other three plants if they havn't been culled. I believe tha only way to prove me wrong would be to "prove me wrong", lol. Regardless, I'm more than confident you'll find what I've bred for, tha aggressive, racy, "treble frequency" herb, that we're lookin' for... You've found it bredren , it's GrindHouse' game bred Blockhead.

We look forward to seeing yer results,
Steele

I'm gonna lock down this thread as it's tha guide and not really here fer any of tha above dialogue...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts