What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Stock

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Thanks to Ace seeds we now supply Green mountain seeds in ace seeds category on real gorilla seeds

also stock update on urban legends at seedbay :tiphat:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Since they are cracking down on cards, it is impossible to buy from the bay or your store. Is there a way you can be a "one stop shop" for Ace, your gear, and the bay, and we pay all at once? Preferably with a card.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Since they are cracking down on cards, it is impossible to buy from the bay or your store. Is there a way you can be a "one stop shop" for Ace, your gear, and the bay, and we pay all at once? Preferably with a card.

We are a one stop shop mate but unfortunately we cannot combine carts , I will have a word with our web guy see what he thinks is possible

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
At a minimum get those sweet grinders available to all. I believe they add security to the transit process, besides being good at what they do..

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
At a minimum get those sweet grinders available to all. I believe they add security to the transit process, besides being good at what they do..

so as it stands Realgorillaseeds and seedboutique seeds (Ace stock ) is all available under one hat one check out process it just seedbay that’s a totally different website and check out cart , but I’m sure I can add the wooden Gypsy grinders to the Realgorilla site if people are interested..

Just want to thank you for very quick delivery🙏🏻 Ordered myself a 3 packs of Super Sour Dosidos(I’ve ordered 3 beans and actually got 4), Super Platinum Cookies and Super Cream Cookies and received a pack of Lemon Drizzle fem freebie 🤯 thanks a lot RGS!

Attachments

• photo2114008.jpg
    photo2114008.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 123

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran

mr.brunch

Veteran
Happy New year to all at ICMAG.COM..

We have 3 new strains now up and released on the website ready for 2023 season as promised im sure you've all seen some the test grows around and will be pleased to see these 3 strains are now available for purchase , dont miss out on these they are cracking strains..

Super #61 Fems – Real Gorilla Seeds

Erdpurpz – Real Gorilla Seeds

Fast Lemon Cake – Real Gorilla Seeds

All the best and good luck for the season ahead ..

Panik
Erdpurpz testing indoor under leds…

:tiphat:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Ripper seeds released 4 new strains now available at RealGorillaSeeds

Enjoy Panikz

RC_Colas

Veteran
I asked Panikz to remove the PS f2 item that say its sold out and I also asked to remove anything that says that it comes with a PS F2 freebie...

all the Purple Satellite packs I sent in clearly state FREEBIE on the pack and they were staples to the other packs... def never intended to sell PS f2's, I just figured it would be cool to get a pack of a PS cross and also receive some f2's in order to work some crosses and explore more the genetic potential...

sorry for the drama, didn't think it would be such a big deal to give out f2 freebies... I guess people rather see seeds sit in a drawer and get old instead of spreading the love and overgrowing the planet... What am I suppose to do with 500+ purple satellite f2's? Would be a shame to see these get old and lost with time...

I hope this clear things up... any issues please let me know!

:tiphat:
My 2 cents is Dont succumb to the Drama, the seeds are yours to do with as you wish and that is the nature of selling seeds. I suspect that is why most breeders usually only offer crosses so they may hold the P1 stock close for future work.

Seeds are safest in many hands.

Saludos

RC_Colas

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts