What's new

Best sour diesel from seed

Hi icmag I am after a good sour diesel cross in seed because I hear it's clone only
Needing a nice wake and bake.which breed has good version of it thanks in advance

hazyfontazy

Veteran
connoisseur genetics (csg) is working on a diesel line ,,he has the ecsd , headband and sssdh partying at the moment ,,give him a bell he may need a tester :)

sssdh grown from csg seeds

:tiphat:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
the best sourd cross is with og kush. get some from reputable breeder like karma, relentless, archive etc. and find sour pheno. im not fan of RP but check threads about their sour kush.

G

growhigh1233

best iv come across personally was people under the stairs ecsd x cassy jones

i also got a real sour pheno from DNA sour cream ..........that sour profile aint easy to find in seed

Easy7

Veteran
As far as crosses go, I have my eyes on dynasty seeds hucklberry diesel and star duster. Both are diesel crosses.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
2011 called, they want their strains back. Get real and recommend something the guy could actually buy and grow.

hehe first, i did-- in my first post in this thread. and im real one, while i doubt about your realness :D :D :D besides that to buy seeds is not only way to get seeds.. and thats real hehe

Last edited:

chefro420

best iv come across personally was people under the stairs ecsd x cassy jones

i also got a real sour pheno from DNA sour cream ..........that sour profile aint easy to find in seed

Any pix kicking around ? Actually just started soaking some ecsd x cj , cj (Thai pheno ) f2s and oriental express !

kaneboy

Dynamite diesel -greenpoint seeds
Supposely rez sd crossed to stardawg
Just finished one has a lot of sour d influence in her.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
i just crossed back regular sour diesel seeds from rezdog drop in 2011
13 males x 13 females, many many seeds for posterity.
not likely you could get any as i'm not a seller, unless things change regarding legality?

some extraordinary examples on deck.

Last edited:

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Dynamite diesel -greenpoint seeds
Supposely rez sd crossed to stardawg
Just finished one has a lot of sour d influence in her.

Can someone confirm this ? Its listed as the clone and talks about it like its the clone.. ima be kinda pissed it if it isn't

Latest posts

Latest posts