What's new

what do you do when out of smokes

wumpyc

What would you suggest to do when you're craving a big fat blunt of that spicy Mary but do not have access? Modelling, trimming, making herb mixes or what are your favourites? Just a rant on how to get on that train :p :canabis:

mayorofthdesert

What would you suggest to do when you're craving a big fat blunt of that spicy Mary but do not have access? Modelling, trimming, making herb mixes or what are your favourites? Just a rant on how to get on that train :p :canabis:

haven't had to worry about that since CO passed rec, wonder why i didn't get a med card sooner but i didn't until rec passed & i got to enjoy having a no-hassle hookup business hours every day. funny thing is i smoke less & being out is no big deal, just cause i know it's there. sometimes i go days without where i used to panic at the bottom of an ounce.

B

bigganjabud

Make some shatters or something like qwiso so you've got different things put sown for when your dankrupt

St. Phatty

Rob the nearest police station evidence locker ?

Actually, these days you can advertise almost anything on Craigslist and say "trades considered".

You'll probably get some offers.

yts farmer

Veteran
Not sure, i'll let you know if and when i run out. Lol

@ bigganjabud dankrupt is a good way of putting it

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
I never run out?...

I never run out?...

Sorry to hear you are out. Might be a good time for a tolerance break.

My dealer of twenty years died about 10 years ago, but I started growing again. Haven't been out since.

:whee:

Floridian

Veteran
I've been out since November but it was no choice of mine lol.I drink Canadian Mist and rootbeer.Addicting my ass,I know addiction and this isn't it.The closest comparison I can come too is coffee.If you are a daily coffee drinker and had to give it up for one reason or another,thats about as close a feeling as I can describe.Do I miss it?Fuck yea.Is it akin to an addiction?Not even remotely

rolandomota

Veteran
I save my money because it will come around again. Just get distracted like gaming online or whatever and dont even think about weed. I hide my pipe lighter and stash box and act like i dont smoke

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
Well here in Cali you could call and get more delivered..I never ran out myself tho...Currently abstaining tho aftreabout 40 years smoking...Yeehaw

solofoe

This is making me feel better about taking a break... I'm pretty self sufficient most of the time but on occasion I run out (like after today) but I'm in a shitty state for cannabis and I don't maintain connections or it's been so long that people have moved on from selling pot...

Moral of the story is move to a legal state where this hobby isn't socially isolating and it's never an issue of supply

I quit for 4 years in the army that's enough for an adult life

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I can't remember the last time I was out. But I am now. I called all the people I smoke up and cash in those favors lol

Floridian

Veteran
Why the abstinence st?Is it because now you carry the weight of so many young lives in your hands because of your new station in life lol?Yeehaw!

Gry

Veteran
When I was out of smokes I used to go buy a new pack of them.
When I was out of cannabis, I used to drive to the border. There were no taco bells along the way. The good old days.

Latest posts

Latest posts