What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crockett and RX

3Plus

Ive got a Sour Banana Sherbert flowering (2 weeks in)
I use nothing but Rx Green Solutions 2 part bloom and a few mls of their "Raise" aka PH Up to keep my 900 PPM target at 5.5PH.

Id really like to show a start to finish (rooted cut to glass jars) grow to show everyone how simple it is and what kind of results we are getting. My good friends at RX gifted me some nutrients and this is the least I can do to show them how much I appreciate them.
I will do my best to have a quick daily update along with detailed weekly's, pics also.
Hope everyone had a great Christmas this year.
I have to get some current pics uploaded.
Nice to meet all of you

3Plus

I am running Hortilux HPS bulbs mostly (600, 1000) but for the SBS I actually unpacked a Budmaster G.O.D. 675 watt LED fixture

3Plus

I had to mix up 5 gallons as the SBS has been thirsty. 30mls of A and 30 mls of B, 10 mls of "Raise" brings it in at 900ppms and 5.5 PH
So far she is looking real bushy. Had to do a mild defoliation to her last night. Our lamps run at night, I will shoot a brand new pic tonight (12/29)
Thanks for looking

3Plus

I Transplanted the 30 day (veg) plant and was pleased to see it already settled into its new home, a 3 gallon airpot. will stay for a few weeks, into a 7 gallon container and into bloom

650 PPM 5.5 PH nothing but 2 part grow and axiom spray

Attachments

• SBS#1 Dec31 2015.jpg
    SBS#1 Dec31 2015.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 6

3Plus

Here is a pic of the Sour Banana Sherbert blooming under the BudMaster G.O.D. Lamp
Shes 3 weeks into a 9 week cycle

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016

Attachments

• SBS1Dec31st.jpg
    SBS1Dec31st.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 10

3Plus

Sorry I have been away so long, we've all been sick as can be with this dang cold virus.
Hope to be back and posting daily asap

Plants love the 2 part RX, heard they are coming out with additives and I cant wait to try them

3Plus

Today was day seven for the Sour Banana reservoir.
Ten gallons of fresh RO water (03ppm) so I add 75 ml bloom A and 75 bloom B, 10 mls raise (ph up) and I have been watering in RX GReens Roots (instantly available mycos) once a week. 1 tsp per gallon RO.
OK so I had my solution come in at 790 ppm and PH was 5.2
I added another 10 mls of both A &B and got it just over 920, close enough.
Plant is pretty happy but my LED has been too close and bleaching the tops just a bit. I raised the fixture up approx 4 inches.
Pics coming soon

3Plus

Crokkett Family Farms, RX Green Soultion & BudMaster

Crokkett Family Farms, RX Green Soultion & BudMaster

I have been flushing a solo Sour Banana Sherbert we named SBS#1 (banana sherbert dom) for 4 days tonight and cant wait to get in there with some fiskars.
Room smells of the sweet/tangy smells of it and nothing else. This round was done with a 650 watt Budmaster G.O.D. fixture I have. I run it at 240 volts along with my other HPS lamps.
So far its real easy to see that these days the LED manufactures are putting out a better product than they have previously. Back in 2010 we hoped the tech was ready and spent a few thousand with HG and were sorely disappointed.
I ran the fixture as clsoe to 18" above the plant as possible and still got some cotton/bleached tops, I am seeing alot more BULK than I expected so its all good and I am glad I was able to share this with you all.

I will send weights, measures and pics asap

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 8
  • FullSizeRender[1].jpg
    FullSizeRender[1].jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 7

3Plus

900 PPM at 5.2-6.0 was the targets.
We have four 30 day veg SBS#1 in there all under 1200 Watts HPS now.
Still under a week so itll be 8 weeks till were at this stage
Will be neat to see how they come out, less topping/more plants will be fun for a change, its been a while.
So far the RX GReen is super clean (No air stone in my recirculating reservoirs) and doesnt burn.
this grow was two part Bloom A and B only no additives.

3Plus

First SBS#1 and all I can say is it wrecks scissors/gloves
Should be called sour banana super glue sherbert lol.

Good Job Crokett Family Farms

next week I am blessed to be able to harvest another phoeno from the 4 seeds we planted, the #2 Is Sour Diesel Dominate and stretches 18-24" in 20 days
Good stuff so far

3Plus

Sorry for the absence I was nursing an injury

I was able to determine during that time that Crokketts Sour Banana Sherbert ROCKS!!
Good job Crokkett Family Farms!

3Plus

Gotta be some of the stickiest cannabis I have had ever. Between the #1 plant and Shottas #4 Gorilla Glue I should have some good medicine at hand to make my firends sisters RSO, not sure if it takes flowers at that caliber but I assume (hate doing that ) it will be just fine

Latest posts

Latest posts