What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cream Caramel, Green Poison, Jack 47, and Killer Kush (ALL FAST VERSION)

DeceiverZ

Veteran
To start off this story,

I received a free Sweet Seeds "Killer Kush F1 (FV)" and after doing some research on the company decided to give it a go. I had never even heard of Sweet Seeds, up until now, and I feel as though I frequent the forums quite often.

Anyways, it was germinated alongside:
(5) Sensi Star
(1) Grizzly Purple Kush
(2) Sour Kush
(1) Killer Kush F1 FV

All were given the same exact treatment, but the Killer Kush stood out the most. It has very good hybrid vigor and quickly outgrew the other strains!

Also, it was my very first Trifoliate plant!

Three fan leaves AND three shoots per node! How cool!

So I trained the hell out of her so I could take clones..

I was so impressed with the way this plant grew, that I went ahead and ordered a few more Sweet Seeds F1 "Fast Versions"

Now I'm in possession of Cream Caramel, Green Poison, and Jack 47 F1 FV packs. I must say, I am very excited about these strains and everything I've seen so far from Sweet Seeds looks good. If I find a 7 week finisher that produces dense buds with awesome aroma and taste, I will be very happy. That is the mission goal here

Regards and thanks for following!
-DZ

Attachments

• 20150330_052202.jpg
    20150330_052202.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 91
  • 20150330_052216.jpg
    20150330_052216.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 98
  • 20150325_231929.jpg
    20150325_231929.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 92
  • 20150413_203705.jpg
    20150413_203705.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 99
  • 20150413_203650.jpg
    20150413_203650.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 95

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi DZ, it's nice to see you're sharing this with us here in the Sweet Seeds Subforum.
You have a great selection there and I hope you enjoy them!
Sweet smokes!
jaypp

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Green Poison F1 FV

Green Poison F1 FV

Green Poison

Ordered 5 seeds and received 2 extra as part of Sweet Seeds 10yr anniversary. Congrats Sweet Seeds and thank you for the extra seeds!! 7 out of 7 popped!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Cream Caramel F1 FV

Cream Caramel F1 FV

Ordered 3 seeds and received 4. All 4 popped!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

These are some very healthy ladies with tight inter-nodal spacing! I have high hopes for this one!

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Jack 47 F1 FV

Jack 47 F1 FV

Now these guys are my favorite!

They are outpacing the other two strains and out of the 3 seeds I ordered, all 3 appear to be very uniform and growing at the same rate.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Also some very tight inter-nodal spacing and vigorous growth.

Out of the 3 Fast Version strains this is the only one which didn't include a free seed, which means they are probably more highly prized than some of the others.

Can't wait to see what will come from these Jack 47!

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Nice one mate!

And all looking great so far, thanks for sharing. I hope you can find a keeper within what you are looking for ;)

Keep us updated and all the best!

tommy

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Nice one mate!

And all looking great so far, thanks for sharing. I hope you can find a keeper within what you are looking for ;)

Keep us updated and all the best!

tommy

Hi DZ, it's nice to see you're sharing this with us here in the Sweet Seeds Subforum.
You have a great selection there and I hope you enjoy them!
Sweet smokes!
jaypp

Hey Tommy! Hi Jayapp! Thanks for dropping by fellas.
If you had to guess, which of the 4 strains do you believe will produce the densest buds with the highest THC content? Big yield would be good but density and potency is what is more important for my search.

I went ahead with the 5 pack of the Green Poison because it appeared to be one of the most popular from Sweet Seeds. The Cream Caramel just seems like another popular strain with many fans across the world. The Jack 47, I don't know much about but if it has any Jack Herrer leaning phenos, it will be a great plant no doubt! So far the Jack 47 is displaying more vigor and growth than the others.

Again, Thanks for dropping by guys! Hope you enjoy the show :)
-DZ

DeceiverZ

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

These plants are praying all the time! Now, I'm not a religious person, so it's awkward for me sometimes
:sasmokin:

I veg with Promix BX under T5 HO, going with 1.6 EC of Jacks Pro 5-12-26 and Calcium Nitrate for food. Spray them daily with BioAG fulvic Acid and SeaGreen. They absolutely love it.

Yellow Cups = Green Poison
Blue Cups = Jack 47
Purple Cups = Cream Caramel

I do clear cup inside colored cup so I can check out the roots.. Once the root systems have outgrown the 16oz cups, I transplant.

-DZ

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi DZ ;)
you have 3 of the more strong varieties in our catalogue.
Cream Caramel® as a super indica, with very pronounced medicinal effects.
Jack 47 ® is like a wild sativa, considered by many people as a very strong plant. I'm sure you will enjoy them.
Sweet Smokes, thanks for updating, I love your pics mate ;)
jaypp

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
If you had to guess, which of the 4 strains do you believe will produce the densest buds with the highest THC content?

If instead of THC content you said potency, it was easier to answer, hehehe. Just because in my personal opinion THC content and potency are not directly related a lot of times.

For the densest buds my bet goes to Green Poison. And it's also a very strong effect. Probably as strong as Jack 47 but in a different way as Jack 47 is more on the sativa side. Cream Caramel is also a powerful strain in a therapeuthic sense.

Hope you enjoy them all and find the differences throughout the different stages of growth.

All the best and sweet smokes! :tiphat:

tommy

DeceiverZ

Veteran
If instead of THC content you said potency, it was easier to answer, hehehe. Just because in my personal opinion THC content and potency are not directly related a lot of times.

For the densest buds my bet goes to Green Poison. And it's also a very strong effect. Probably as strong as Jack 47 but in a different way as Jack 47 is more on the sativa side. Cream Caramel is also a powerful strain in a therapeuthic sense.

Obrigado meu amigo, eu vi alguns de seus posts em Portgues! Pó, cara você é brasileiro?!?

I'm hoping to find a gem among the 7 GP beans I popped! And I totally agree with you on the "potency paradigm," -its often the cumulative effect of a strain's Terpenoids, Terpenes, and Flavonoids, along with the other cannabinoids present that determines its true potency.

So, I'm not entirely sure how I will be flowering these yet, but I'm leaning towards doing seven of the GP under a 600W HPS and the other seven (three J47 plus four CC) under the other 600W, scrog style.. I've been using this awesome media which produces amazing results that I hope to share it with everyone here!

Best regards everyone! :biggrin:
-DZ

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Salve DZ :tiphat:

Não sou brasileiro, sou português, mas o idioma nos une ;)

I'm hoping to find a gem among the 7 GP beans I popped! And I totally agree with you on the "potency paradigm," -its often the cumulative effect of a strain's Terpenoids, Terpenes, and Flavonoids, along with the other cannabinoids present that determines its true potency.

Yep, it's all that and also the way it all binds with each and every one of us, as we are all different and two different persons can sense the same effect differently.

So, I'm not entirely sure how I will be flowering these yet, but I'm leaning towards doing seven of the GP under a 600W HPS and the other seven (three J47 plus four CC) under the other 600W, scrog style.. I've been using this awesome media which produces amazing results that I hope to share it with everyone here!

The 7 Green Poison F1 FV will do perfectly fine under their own 600wHPS. On the other hand, the 3 Jack 47 F1 FV will probably stretch a bit more than the 4 Cream Caramel F1 FV, but if that happens you can always do a bit of LST on the jacks to lower at least their main bud.

Vai dando novidades sobre essas doçuras :biggrin: Aparentemente está tudo controlado e bem pensado, por isso se não houver nenhum imprevisto dentro de 1 ou 2 meses já poderemos ver esses belos camarões ;)

Olha esta especial, só para você: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1596889140567119&id=100007381458234&pnref=story

Forte abraço e doces fumos/vapores! :peppermintstick:

tommy

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Salve DZ :tiphat:

Não sou brasileiro, sou português, mas o idioma nos une ;)

Vai dando novidades sobre essas doçuras :biggrin: Aparentemente está tudo controlado e bem pensado, por isso se não houver nenhum imprevisto dentro de 1 ou 2 meses já poderemos ver esses belos camarões ;)

Forte abraço e doces fumos/vapores!

tommy

Bom saber que você é português de Portugal! Entao nós somos primos da mesma língua! Você ja foi para o Brasil primo? Tenho viajado bastante pelo teu país muitas vezes e adoro o lá! Minha cidade favorita é Lagos na parte do sul. Oh as memórias que tenho de lá na praia e as meninas portuguesas que amam o sotaque brasileiro :dance013:

Don't worry, I'll keep everyone here well updated on these ladies. I might even do an outdoor grow with all the clones to see how well they do compared with indoors.

I'm VERY intrigued by the F1 Fast versions.. it's seemingly an advanced breeding practice and I saw that Delicious and other seed companies have followed suit. I even read the document Sweet Seeds published which details how breeders can make their own "Fast Version" strains... In an industry with lots of what I call, "weed greed" I found that to be truly remarkable and kind of your company to share the knowledge!

I'm already a big fan of Sweet Seeds and I haven't even flowered any of their genetics yet! Maybe a few other Brasileiros will read these posts and become intrigued. Huge market potential for your brand in South America.

-DZ

DeceiverZ

Veteran
The best of each group side shot

-I only sprouted these seeds 4 weeks ago so they are coming in nicely. Very healthy and vigorous growers!

Impressions so far: :good:

The Green Poison is very nicely structured and will probably have the most tops. Judging by how the "nicest" one of the 7 seeds is fairing, I will say that she will probably remain a short bushy plant.

The Cream Caramel has really nice inter-nodal spacing. She also appears to have the largest Indica dominant leaves so far. I squeezed her branches a bit as part of the LST training I give my plants and she is definitely nice and smelly. Already in giving out an odor in veg. Very cool!

The Jack 47 is most vigorous and I only have 3 seeds; the lowest number from all the groupings. She is definitely stretchy and I can already tell she will need lots of training. The J47 also has the best roots from all of the groupings.

At the end of this journal I will post results such as grams/plant and
final observations. I will also take clones of each and hopefully keep a mother of the "best" representation of each strain.

Stay tuned for more updates!
-DZ

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Looking good! I started the Killer Kush F1 Fast Version from seed a while back and now I just put her outside yesterday for the outdoor season! Look for my grow journal detailing the grow in late June :)

Quick Question: Could you please link me to the document Sweet Seeds published which details how breeders can make their own "Fast Version" strains?

I am very interested! Thanks

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hey guys! right now the only thing that pops up in my head is this article by the Sweet Seeds breeders, but i think it's not translated yet.

I'll keep looking and, if I can't find it I'm sure Tommy will answer this more accurately. He is on vacations and will be back next week.

Sweet Smokes!!