What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GrindHouse - DMT and GSC x DMT

ahh oh i see. ok my bad.

honestly, sometimes ya do what ya gotta do to keep the line going. im very peculiar about some strains, but others i just want to find something different...whether or not they were from the batch, id almost prefer they were.

itll give me something to look for. quests are sometimes more enjoyable, for me anyway.

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Ok so my DMT female is doing really well growing like it should again. Pretty sure I know what happened to her but now she is doing great and out of her funk. She can be a bit tricky but she is definitely worth the effort imo.

I will get some pics of her up this week. Prolly another 2-4weeks max and she will be flowered after I take clones. She has that sour lime smell too her so I am thinking she may be the one.

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Oh and the GSC? x DMT in flower is doing really well. She is filling in nicely and frosting up. Really looking forward to seeing how she finishes up.

nice Grown Out!!

id definitely like to check out another DMT female. . since its a pheno of BOG's, i started the last of the Chem D x Sour Dubb, BH IBL, and Double Diesel.

if i had the opportunity, for my personal stash (since im not a fan of lemon OG's...i prefer lime) id be trying to make the ultimate lime OG...but the politics of some strains are a bit tricky..

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
From what I have heard of the DMT is it is one that most dont and wont share, she is that good. The female I have now is on the move and growing right along. Thinking two weeks and she will be big enough for flower. I dont expect alot of stretch from her so I am going to get her to atleast 2.5ft tall before she goes in. As long as she clones with no problem I will definitely keep her around until I find a better keeper from the remaining seeds.

I will do my best to get some pics up this weekend. Got alot going on right now so if I have time I will definitely post em up.

cool cool, sounds good man.

i gotcha, im sure youre incredibly busy...esp so close to your little one :)

im sure ill catch up on the DMT at some point, but yeah i remembered DMT from a few years ago when i was on IC a lot more. always heard rave things about her and blockhead.

greenpinky

Wish I got a dmt outa my beans but they got smashed and only 1 seed was able to germ.. a bomb ass male that turned purple when flowering...but yet to taste straight dmt....

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Yeah I as very lucky to have been gifted a few Grindhouse strains and having the DMT has been nice.

Last edited:

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Update: DMT Mom Pics....

Update: DMT Mom Pics....

picture.php

picture.php

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Thanks!!! Hard to believe she started out as a mutant of sorts and is now so lush and happy. I am definitely keeping a mom of her around. Looking forward to flowering her out as well, should be amazing.

jochen_45

Veteran
DMT and GSC x DMT

DMT and GSC x DMT

Thats a a nice update, GrownOut and its great to see your DMT-mum and your first GSC x DMT females. Thanks a lot
for sharing your work, I would like to work with the DMT, too, but I dont have the possibility at the moment, no place
and to much good projects and strains. So its a good thing for me to follow your thread and to get some information
about Steeles strain and your run, thanks a lot.
Its a pleasure to read your thread, that are some nice plants and good pictures, keep on your work...:ying:

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Thanks Jochen!! I am very happy to be growing the DMT and I am really looking forward to seeing how my DMT crosses turn out. Pretty sure the TK x DMT will be amazing, I will know very soon. :)

P

puma

GROWNOUT :ying:
nice thread dude some beautiful pics as well.

you got your GSC * DMT looking far more frosty then I ever did with mine, thankfully I still have a few f1 and some f2 I made a while back. i'll need to get back to her at some point.

great work in here and hope your HYBRIDS turn out awesome.

peace:ying:

F. Dupp

Veteran
Most of the research I have done on the subject of cannabis oil and cancer claims that you want an indica for best results. Or at least according to Rick Simpson.

Latest posts

Latest posts