What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GrindHouse - DMT and GSC x DMT

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Ok so figured I would start up my own thread to log some of the Grindhouse Strains I am currently running. Looking forward to seeing how well these meds do for my wife who currently has cancer. From what I have read and been told about the DMT it should be perfect.

Anways I got 3 DMT's that are a few weeks old now out of 4 I popped. One of them didnt make it past seedling stage unfortunately. Also have some of Steele's GSC (Durban) x DMT germing now too. I will get pics of those up as soon as they are planted and break ground. Just put them in last night so it will be a few days.

Here are some pics of the DMT's I took recently that most of you have probably seen in YMC's thread.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Props to my good friend and to Steele for making these great strains. Good to have ya back on IC again and I look forward to trying some of your new strains!!!

-G/O :tiphat:

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Thanks Darkstar!! Good to have ya along. I am going to do my best to bring some action back in this forum. I got some others to run as well. I have Mob Boss, The Prophet, and lots of Blockhead IBLs to run.

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
The Ultra Sonja is the only one I don't have. Look forward to seeing ya grow those out. Seen and heard great things about the US.

M

mugenbao

I hope they do exceptionally well for her. I hear good things, so here's hoping! :D

Morcheeba*

Veteran
G/O

cant wait to see how these develop over there bro and since Ultra Sonja was mentioned i thought id post pics of mine in veg.

Ultra Sonja -- found 4 left over seeds in my seed box while checking what strains i have left to pop so here they are a few wks old.

these are next to be cloned and flipped so frosty pics in a ~month.

jm420

Veteran
pulling up a chair for this one.ive been curious about ghm's gear for a while.

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Thanks guys!!! Good to have ya all along for this one. I cant wait to see how I do with Steele's gear for sure. Thanks to my good friend for hooking me up with some killer strains from GHMSC, I now get to see how amazing they are first hand.

Morcheeba: That is awesome you found some US seeds in the stash. Cant wait to see how those do for ya for sure. Hope ya find an amazing keeper out of those. I have definitely had the itch to pop some more of Steele's gear in the last few days. lol Every time I see pics I want to pop em all. lol :D

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
OK last of the GSC (Durban) x DMT have cracked and have been planted. Pretty excited to run these out as well as the straight DMT. Getting the itch to pop some others now too. Just need to decide which ones. Feel free to chime in on what you would like to see me run I will germ em either tonight or tomorrow.

-Mob Boss
-The Prophet
-BlockHead IBL

-G/O

Steele Savage

Boutique Breeder
Good mornin' GrownOut,

I'm sure the DMT will help alliviate some symtoms and actually help stimulate appetite, while providing pain relief. That said, I firmly believe edibles would be the best way in helping you wife; better pain surpression, longer duration, basically a more even type of relief. Smoking is more for instantanious, though short lasting, relief. You could also try oil caplets, excellent... And you don't get the canna burps!
Regarding the 3 choices, personally I'd go for the Mob Boss. A skull dragger with plenty of head. I you folks are seeking something uplifting, speedy and potentially paranoiding effects, go with the BH IBL. Seeking that Kushy, dirty bubba taste, pay The Prophet a visit. I truly hope your wife finds relief with our wares.

My prayers are with you folks,
Peace be with you,
Steele

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Thanks for your input Steele!! I am also pretty confident in the DMT being very effective meds for her and myself. I had ran a Sour Bubble IX1 cross not long ago and it turned out to be some of the best meds for pain and appetite. So I expect straight DMT to be a perfect choice.

I have been giving her oil capsules and I have been working on the medibles. What she likes is something that for me is a bit hard to make which is hard candy. I have done it with butter but it doesnt taste good at all. Trying to get a good recipe that uses another extraction method.

I am thinking Mob Boss will be the next one up based on the info you provided. I am definitely looking forward to having room to run the others as well. I am also looking forward to your new releases as well.

Peace Brotha!!
-G/O

Steele Savage

Boutique Breeder
G/O, if you and your wife haven't read the sticky regarding Dr. Fry, that I posted, i'd reccomend checking it out. Dr. Fry talks about a loading phase, where you max you dosage at night and a maintanance phase, where you use about 1/4 - 1/3 the nightly dosage.

Sincerely hope this helps bredren,
And happy that you and your wife were donated the seeds, I like seeing my medical seed going to people who need it,
Steele

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
I will definitely be sure to give that thread a read. I haven't yet but will definitely do so. Always looking for more solid info as well as methods that will work.

I am very greatful to have be gifted these for sure. I am always trying to find new strains that are more effective and to change it up. The chemo treatments are very expensive so it's made it difficult to purchase new strains. Luckily I am blessed with good friends who look out for me and I do the same for them and pay it forward always.

Thanks again for the information brother it's greatly appreciated.

-G/O

Morcheeba*

Veteran
G/O, if you and your wife haven't read the sticky regarding Dr. Fry, that I posted, i'd reccomend checking it out. Dr. Fry talks about a loading phase, where you max you dosage at night and a maintanance phase, where you use about 1/4 - 1/3 the nightly dosage.

Sincerely hope this helps bredren,
And happy that you and your wife were donated the seeds, I like seeing my medical seed going to people who need it,
Steele

Thx Steele,

i usually wake up to smoke 2 times min during night due to spasms and like G/O i havent found a suitable medible recipe but im leaning toward canna capsules and dosing like Dr Fry mentions.

peace

Steele Savage

Boutique Breeder
Morcheba, try making bho or something similar (i use acetone) and capsulize 'em. Toking concentrates is very effective, though at night time, the loss of breath for just a minute gives me massive anxiety. Capsules for the win.

Your another fella I'm extremely happy to know some of the new stock reached you M,
Peace be with you all,
Steele

Morcheeba*

Veteran
i do and have made bho but due to limited function in my hands and fingers its a pain to load up to toke.

im looking into using moonshine to extract the resin and then make caps but its too bad i cant find a suitable way to use dry sift or dry ice sift for the caps.

i cant express how much i appreciate the new arrivals and my Mob Boss was put in flower yesterday and US and DMT next to go in so thx for all the work put into your lines.

peace

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
I have experimented with the BHO capsules before and still do. They are definitely a very effective method for dosing. That has been the go to method for my wife lately, her cancer doctor is in full support as well. She is definitely not a smoker so she wont medicate that way so medibles is really the only method.

I have severe back issues, got hit by a Semi-Truck into a concrete wall on the highway, and refuse to take opiates unless its just unbareable. I prefer to medicate by smoking and medibles when I cant toke up or need longer relief.

Morcheeba: I am sure we can come up with something that would be very effective. The capsules would be a good way to go since loading the BHO is a bit difficult for you.

-G/O

Latest posts

Latest posts