What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Morcheeba's Med's

Morcheeba*

Veteran
since i never got pics up in my other thread under a diff name id thought i would start this one off better.

DMT

peace

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Make it do what it do. Look forward to the end results and how each other compare.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Gsizzle,

ill def. let them do their thing and i look forward to tasting the Mobb Boss and DMT and reporting on them.

the 2 Mobb Boss got transplanted yesterday and one of the runt DMT's are growing but it has a different look to it.

peace

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Gsizzle,

ill def. let them do their thing and i look forward to tasting the Mobb Boss and DMT and reporting on them.

the 2 Mobb Boss got transplanted yesterday and one of the runt DMT's are growing but it has a different look to it.

peace
gotta love the new babies!!! don't kill the runt, ya never kno what they will bring to your table..

Morcheeba*

Veteran
gotta love the new babies!!! don't kill the runt, ya never kno what they will bring to your table..

yes sir, the new babies are much loved and the other strains are getting germinated next so things will get sticky before summer.

nothing get killed so the runts will grow or die........im in no hurry.

peace

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Looking good so far Morcheeba!!! Cant wait to see how they turn out. Should be awesome!!! :cool:

-G/O

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Big Sky,

thx 4 swinging by bro and something tells me i might be rocking some led's by summer.

peace

Big Sky

Yeah man they do great work in the summer time- I love the damn things and working on my conversions now-
Love the way plants look under LED -
I dunno its just nice and peaceful to me-

The low heat and power draw is a real nice thing.

Im going 2/3 conversion-
I just want the very best i can get for my gardens so each 8x4 space will get one 600 quantum with a digilux bulb and a 210 or 280 HELIOS on either side-
I'm looking at 3x3 tents now to-

going to do some cool shit in the coming months-

Y

Yankmychain

i really cant wait to see your Ultra Sonja . that is a knockout of a Strain.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
i really cant wait to see your Ultra Sonja . that is a knockout of a Strain.

the UltraSonja's are really starting to grow........ill clone each of them next week then they will go in 12/12 in a week or so.

i liked the US that i grew out w/ my first pack but wasnt able to reveg so this time clones were taken.

i hope to have some frost to show in 6 wks or so but ill get more veg pics this weekend,

peace

Morcheeba*

Veteran
DMT

DMT

one of the runts died and the other is stretching due to being crammed under other plants but ill see how it develops in better space.

both Mobb Boss clones are fully rooted and the mothers will go in flower in a few and ill get pics of them at that time.

peace

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Looking good MorCheeba!!!! My DMT's are finally getting some height to em. Prolly a few more weeks and I can clone em and then another week or so I can put em into flower.

Cant wait to see how that Mob Boss turns out for ya!! I need to get some more of Steele's gear going this weekend.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
GrownOut,

thx bro, ive been excited about the Mobb Boss for a while and so happy to have some.

they rooted faster than DSD, P98 Bubba and GS OG and ill get them in solo cups tomorrow but i will get pics to show all the roots.

peace

Morcheeba*

Veteran
thx 4 stoppin in bro..........the pic update is on hold while i move my girls into a bigger space but i should have an update by the weekend.

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts