What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

show people your grow methods

JGP

Ahh well, i already bought the bio bizz now, are the boosters worth getting?

There fishmix is worth getting as you can use this instead of there grow in veg.I've tried there heaven and never noticed any difference.Never tried topmax.

mosstrooper

I went a bit mad, got bloom, topmix and a small bottle of the Alg-A-Mic seaweed stuff, since making your own seaweed extract is proving slower/trickier than i thought it would be.

i'll stick up my mess at the moment, work in (swlow) progress :)

mosstrooper, i know exactly how it goes :) this is my 1st time outside closets, along with the multi cables hanging everywhere & even trying to sleep in same room as a 400w with fans lol
thing is i got too used to it, i got hold of a cheap tent & its like ive got to learn everything again & its def testing me :)
almost there tho, bit by bit :)
test 1st pic, should be my papaya & hashberry babies, they've grown a bit in few days tho

this time

Attachments

• planted21st.jpg
    planted21st.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 33
ok, now that i know how to, luckily the tinternets newer to me than growing :)
some clones, i was trimming a reveged girl & seen what was a perfect looking clone so i just stuck it in some biobizz light mix (will just use biobbizz all mix next time tho) after that one showed roots i tried it with another 3 & are still going good after 8/9 days :)
this has opened a new thing to sort out with this grow that wasnt planned but its a good thing :)

Attachments

• clones.jpg
    clones.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 30
revegged girl baskin, got the ducting all sorted(ish) now & she's been 12/12 2 days now along with unsexed cali strain
and her extra ventilation hole in head, was reveged by accident & couldnt bring myself to throw her :) now a bush tied down galore.
not sure if she will finish tho as she's still in same pot. unplanned for grow also but whatever i get, if not great will be used for golden honey :yummy:

Attachments

• supergirl.jpg
    supergirl.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 31
  • last chop.jpg
    last chop.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 33
  • baskin.jpg
    baskin.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 29

rocket high

Veteran
Hi Green Blade

See the tent pic above ...is the the ducting finnished as i can't see a extractor in it . but looking good GB:)

I dont know how you can sleep in the same room with all the noise. I sleep in the room next to my grow room and i can still hear noise coming from it ,it para's me out thinking down stairs can hear it which is slowly driving me mad lol

mosstrooper

Nice one GB, your grow room looks great, i need to get hold of some ducting from somewhere too.

I used to share my bedroom with my grow when i lived in a shared house, but i always kept it very small scale. Sleeping with a hps in the room is hard, but having to buy weed at 7 quid a g is even worse.

lol yeah it was few yrs back i slept in room with hps ON & closet door had to remain open for temps lol it was crazy, im going to have to do it with this tent too but with lights on during day so only small fan on at night & i dont use lights (for me) in that room atall, never :)

yeah rocket, i have an inline fan attached to ductung then the tube but im in process of trying to tweek everything & see what the next thing i have to upgrade too lol never ending :) had nice temps for couple days now, just the noise to sort now, untill summer then start it all yet again lol
im actually now thinking about ditching the cooltube, at the very least the stupid reflector inside it which i should've done before adding rest of outtake :wallbash:
peace

rocket high

Veteran
Hi GB

I would get a flexible silencer and insulated ducting it works wonders ,well it did for me ..it's just my pedestal fan that makes the noise i was talking about in the above post. but theres nothing i can do about it .

Ive never had a cooltube so i cant advise on that ...is it a 600w?

i'd pay 7 quid a G, well every now & then :) i'm down to dregs & even scraped my honey oil dish, that was good & idve done it earlier if id known how much id actually missed lol
after moving to other side of my town, i know no-one (how i like it) but to buy a G here i have to pay £25 for 3G wet & lucky if its 1G when dry, needless to say im not entertaining that mince so its down to counting the days till mine ready :)
the only reason tent was purchased so never go without again
touch wood
:)

hey rocket, cheers for that :) ive just been contemplating exactly that sinse yesterday, but till now never had a definitive answer on if it worked or not, brilliant :thank you:
nope its only a 400 so im sure it cant be that bad without the tube, would save so much hassle and im sure help the filter work better for longer
might be best just keeping it for summer :) if we actually get a summer, hope so for your outdoor tho :)

rocket high

Veteran
it's a tenner a g here so thank yourself lucky , i wouldnt pay that ,thats just being down right cheeky wanting £10 for a g imo.

I go dry now and again, so i have to pay silly money when my stash runs out. but not for too long lol.

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
Sulphur burner, ran for 2 hours at night
6'' Radaitor in Flang from Hyrdo Innovations, put a fan behind it on temp stat and your rocking, the stronger the fan the better
water chiller, $80 used on amazon
stadiums, I grow in tiered rows, find it gives most main colas per sq.ft. also top your girls when see 4 internodes
hanging is a co2 burner, in the corner is a dehumidifier and the water from it goes directly to my feeding tank, plus a normal fan middle.
I prefer as many spectrums as possible here's a MH and HPS, but I'd also use mercury vapor bulbs for UVB, I like Energy effecient bulbs for their cheapness and high lumen output and a decent spectrum, just hang as many dif bulbs for as many dif light spectrums for your girls.
Stadiums again with a seat for me in middle.
this is a Haze and I tied the main stem down to the bottom and let all the shoots grow up
Now that's purple kush