What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ultra Sonja over view

primobud

Howdy Seedee and friends. I just started 6 Ultra Sonja's for the Beer Cup and if the other pack arrives today I'll be starting 18 more to add to the main grow. I'll post the odd update here, I'll do the best I can. Yee Haw

L

LouDog420

Ultra sonja popping off (12/12 germ)

picture.php

Strawberry cheesecake phenos sound bomb!!!

primobud

Looking good eh LouDog. Just wanted everyone to know the 6 US I started for the beer cup are all just visible at 60hrs, I'll post a picture on the beer cup when I have 6 sprouts. Tuesday and my other pack of US is still not here!!! I'll separate them for pics during my main grow and I'll start a US thread on Strains & Hyb... 60hrs and all 6, not bad at all! Right on Grind House

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
see grindhouse is just supior gentics, i got a ultra sonya(merlot pheno)mom i need to chop some babies off of .ill see if i can get them to root befor i throw in all the other grindhouse stuff i got going.

big ballin 88

Biology over Chemistry
Veteran
The cherry cheesecake pheno is smelling like melon gatorade after 3 days of drying. It just keeps gettin better. I have family beggin me to sell them some(too bad i dont sell) muahhahahahahaha....

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Shit now I gotta start sortin out Phenos??? So far I want em all..The gurls I sexed are so crusted with trichs it is just dazzlin...

primobud

100% not bad at all Grind House!!! Here they are after 80hrs in the cup I only had to help one a bit. Still haven't got the other pack!!! Trays are ready and I'm ready, thanks.

big ballin 88

Biology over Chemistry
Veteran
Speaking of Tang....Here's a Tang Tang leanin pheno.

Burn your nose chem funk....No fruit here, just da funk....

Just to show there is more sugar trim on this than fan leaves. Anything that wasnt a fan was absolutely covered in resin. This is a hashplant fo sho, but still yields nicely!

Y

YosemiteSam

so popped a pack...6 females...a nice variety to choose from...amazing smells...at least 3 of them appear to be good yielders...why didn't i try this before

untitled (1 of 1)-3.jpg

untitled (1 of 1)-5.jpg

untitled (1 of 1).jpg

untitled (1 of 1)-2.jpg

untitled (1 of 1)-4.jpg

Y

YosemiteSam

untitled (1 of 1)-3.jpg

stuff on the right side of the room is Ultra Sonja. I assume the far right plant is a cheese pheno...and yes, that cola is massive. it remains to be seen though if it is the best yielder, a couple of the tang phenos grow faster, not as big of colas but way more of em.

and yea...that cherry smell is just so overpowering...only hope it comes through in the taste.

can't wait to smoke it...looks like another home run from GH to me. edit...and possibly one more GH strain where I end up keeping 2 different phenos

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
That's a big fucking cola!

The Ultra Sonja are going to be part of the Xmas specials. Deep discount.

I will definitely be picking up a pack or two.

Last edited:
Y

YosemiteSam

What's blowing me away is the smells. If that translates at all into the taste , especially for the tang pheno (cause i already know they high will be fantastic) then this one could be special.

G

guest3854

Gonna be tha last of my US stock till tha Merlot pheno is worked fer a BX1. Enjoy tha discount and thank Gypsy and crew, their responsible fer tha price slash.

Enjoy,
Steele

Y

YosemiteSam

How does one go about identifying this merlot pheno just in case?

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Hey YS,if what I hav is the Merlot? it's the smell..at 10-15 days of 12/12 it just starts to really be a deep complex smell..all my US is sweet smellin cherry/cherry cheesecake but the one is just like a good merlot...complex like you can smell the oak barrel,the different grapes,even the bitches feet that stomped en out...good luck

Latest posts

Latest posts