Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Marijuana News > Regular marijuana use might affect vision, study says

Thread Title Search
Click for Sweet Seeds!
Regular marijuana use might affect vision, study says Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2017, 02:35 PM #21
dddaver

dddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant future
Thanks man. I knew it was hyped up bullshit from the content, but that source seals the deal. Fake news is being reported by main stream media. Who'da thunk?

This begs the question to me, "What the hell do these big-time editors that are supposed to weed out shit like that actually do?" The simple fact that stories like this make it onto main stream media indicates to me what bullshit they all spout, and also that there is definitely an upgraded/high tech/under-handed Reefer Madness, anti cannabis, mentality that we have to deal with now. No question. Don't believe ANYTHING in the news.

DAV -

I can't decide which I like better: either, arguing on the internet is like winning in the Special Olympics, you might win but you're still retarded; or never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience; or you can't fix stupid, so why argue with it? They all are funny, and all are true too.

"Well, da Nile ain't just some big river in Egypt neither."

"No reason to get excited," the thief, he kindly spoke,
"There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke.
But you and I, we've been through that, and this is not our fate,
So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late.
-
Bob Dylan: All Along the Watchtower

Rights aren’t rights if someone can take them away.
-George Carlin

"The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise Man knows himself to be a fool
"
-William Shakespeare

Long signatures suck.
-dddaver

dddaver is offline Quote

Old 01-02-2017, 04:10 PM #22
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant future
dddaver,
It was reported shortly after the 9/11 incident that the main stream media doesn't have to fact check their stories any longer. I can't recall the exact date or article.
Nothing that comes out on mainstream media is completely truthful any longer so it's almost required that we do our own fact checking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dank.frank
"The answer is not in chasing this cut or that cut - it's in learning how to maximize what you have in front of you and improving your skill set as a grower...that's the ART."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dionni
We need to start telling people that their brains are an app...then maybe they will start using them!
MJPassion is offline Quote