Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Marijuana News > Sessions as Attorney General could be a problem

Thread Title Search
Visit Skunk24.com for discounted cannabis seeds.
Thread Closed
Sessions as Attorney General could be a problem Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2017, 01:00 AM #41
Cannavore

Cannavore has a brilliant futureCannavore has a brilliant futureCannavore has a brilliant futureCannavore has a brilliant futureCannavore has a brilliant futureCannavore has a brilliant futureCannavore has a brilliant futureCannavore has a brilliant futureCannavore has a brilliant futureCannavore has a brilliant futureCannavore has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by topheavy420 View Post

One thing is clear... Trump stated his stance... if he flip flops it will be suicide
nearly every issue he "stands" for he's flip flopped on. i'd expect nothing less.

@bodhiguide = Instagram

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2017, 01:07 AM #42
Green Squall

Green Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dionni View Post
It's a complete disgrace to have any protestors there able to interrupt a Senate confirmation hearing.

There is a time and place to hold a peaceful protest but when partisan political hacks allows it to take place against one party when the the other party chooses not too, it's laughable at best!
Normally I would agree interrupting a SCH is disgraceful but Sessions is a piece of shit so I have no problem.

Old 01-11-2017, 01:15 AM #43
Dioni

So was Holder and Lynch yet no protesters from the right acted like idiots!

Old 01-11-2017, 01:19 AM #44
Green Squall

Green Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant future
Holder and Lynch never said the KKK were alright and that "good people don't smoke marijuana."

Lets keep this thread about Sessions.

Old 01-11-2017, 01:22 AM #45
_tessarecting

_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future
I still remember reading the Patriot act on lsd when it was signed into law new years eve many moons ago.

You could say I am unphased by the carnivals new tent.

At least they arent even trying anymore...gotta admit that shit is hilarious. Turning this country into the joke that it already has been for decades.

Ive already had the cops try to fine and jail me and show up and snoop around my grow without a warrant. Been ready for them to come back ever since regardless of the shill theyre using to brainwash everyone in the oval office.

Old 01-11-2017, 01:29 AM #46
Dioni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Squall View Post
My point was that acting like idiots does not help any cause one bit...intelligent protesting has become an oxymoron and although I sympathize with many cause's, I wouldn't be standing next to any of those low intelligence clowns.

Old 01-11-2017, 01:57 AM #47
Green Squall

This isn't the place for left vs right arguments. I could give a shit about anyone's party affiliation here. You say low intelligence, I say they got balls for doing something that they know will get them arrested just to make a point. Point being that Sessions is a racist piece of shit. I don't care if he is republican, democrat or independent. He's a shitty human being.

Old 01-11-2017, 02:24 AM #48
Dioni

Quote:
Point being that Sessions is a racist piece of shit. I don't care if he is republican, democrat or independent. He's a shitty human being.
Your wrong from listening to idiots! Jeff Sessions prosecuted and bankrupted the KKK in Alabama when he was solicitor general. He is NOT racist in any way. If he was there would not be a parade of blacks this week defending him against bs attacks... Anyhow back to pot, like I said your all getting worked up over nothing, hell we have been wining and will continue to win because they no longer can afford to fight they're fake war!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2017, 02:34 AM #49
Cannavore

Cannavore has a brilliant futureCannavore has a brilliant futureCannavore has a brilliant futureCannavore has a brilliant futureCannavore has a brilliant futureCannavore has a brilliant futureCannavore has a brilliant futureCannavore has a brilliant futureCannavore has a brilliant futureCannavore has a brilliant futureCannavore has a brilliant future
Quote:
Holder and Lynch never said the KKK were alright and that "good people don't smoke marijuana."

or called the NAACP and ACLU communist organizations

or said the voting rights act is an intrusive piece of legislation

or called a white civil rights attorney a 'disgrace to his race'

he's a dinosaur from another era. people like this are unfit to butter my damn bagel, let alone rule over me.

@bodhiguide = Instagram

Old 01-11-2017, 02:34 AM #50
yesum
IC Mag Supporter

yesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud of
Let squall enjoy his pain. The white privilege sickens him. At least Sessions has a sense of humor with the KKK joke, yes it was a joke for the special needs ones here.

No, Trump did not mock a handicapped dudes disability, he made the same gestures mocking others who were able bodied. Yes, Streep made a fool of herself.

2 members found this post helpful.

Thread Closed