Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Marijuana News > Sessions as Attorney General could be a problem

Thread Title Search
Click to Upgrade your account
Thread Closed
Sessions as Attorney General could be a problem Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2017, 10:43 PM #31
igrowone

igrowone is a splendid one to beholdigrowone is a splendid one to beholdigrowone is a splendid one to beholdigrowone is a splendid one to beholdigrowone is a splendid one to beholdigrowone is a splendid one to beholdigrowone is a splendid one to beholdigrowone is a splendid one to beholdigrowone is a splendid one to beholdigrowone is a splendid one to beholdigrowone is a splendid one to behold
this was the moment i was waiting for
and kind of what i was expecting, no firm commitment but no sign of a DEA apocalypse

EDIT: here's what i see from cnn, which doesn't sound so good

Lee asked Sessions if the Obama Administration’s approach “contravene the understanding that we (the Congress) are the lawmaking body.”
Sessions responded that Congress had made pot illegal and that if criminalization of marijuana is “not desired any longer, Congress should pass a law to change the rule.”
He added, “It’s not so much the attorney general’s job to decide what laws to enforce. We should do our job and enforce laws as effectively as we’re able.”

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-10-2017, 11:23 PM #32
topheavy420

topheavy420 is a jewel in the roughtopheavy420 is a jewel in the roughtopheavy420 is a jewel in the roughtopheavy420 is a jewel in the roughtopheavy420 is a jewel in the roughtopheavy420 is a jewel in the rough
^^^

I got mine from Fox so the MSM is spinning away. CNN is very anti trump and Fox is more pro trump. I would watch the hearing but it's too long and boring filled with lawyerly glib. Gonna have to read between the lines before things become more clear.

One thing is clear... Trump stated his stance... if he flip flops it will be suicide

EDIT- the way that question is worded is like a trick question. He's basically asking who makes the laws and who enforces them. Well congress makes the laws and the DOJ enforces them just like he answered. Lawyerly glib! Trying to out do each other with jedi mind tricks and depending on who reports and spins it, it ends up as two different stories...

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-10-2017, 11:27 PM #33
Dioni

Personally I believe they have bigger battles to fight and political fallout is not something they are going to chance...this guy is a worker and will work to shore up the 2020 election with everything he does to continue to strengthen the country for all.

Old 01-10-2017, 11:28 PM #34
Green Squall

Green Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant future
There were a few protesters dressed as the KKK lol.

Old 01-10-2017, 11:43 PM #35
Dioni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Squall View Post
There were a few protesters dressed as the KKK lol.
It's a complete disgrace to have any protestors there able to interrupt a Senate confirmation hearing.

There is a time and place to hold a peaceful protest but when partisan political hacks allows it to take place against one party when the the other party chooses not too, it's laughable at best!

Old 01-11-2017, 12:07 AM #36
Weird
3rd eye jedi

Weird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivor
ever notice how pot makes people project about the future incessantly?

WWDLBD

WW1.618D

Quote:
The shape it takes could be yours to choose

What you may win, what you may lose
Sativa is manna from heaven - BLueGrassToker

Ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cured - Ureapwhatusow

nobody every told me i found out for myself, you've got to believe in foolish miracles - o. osborne

Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to - b. Dylan

Old 01-11-2017, 12:18 AM #37
subrob
plain ole biker trash

subrob has a brilliant futuresubrob has a brilliant futuresubrob has a brilliant futuresubrob has a brilliant futuresubrob has a brilliant futuresubrob has a brilliant futuresubrob has a brilliant futuresubrob has a brilliant futuresubrob has a brilliant futuresubrob has a brilliant futuresubrob has a brilliant future
Ha..Yup...
And the fact that DT would face "political suicide" for going against the grain!!!! Hahahahaha
He has already proven he is happy to face political suicide..Many times over..
Sessions can't possibly be good for canna...Don't care how you doin it...If the best we can hope for is him being too distracted to focus on canna-well-thats not good
But keep spinning

Old 01-11-2017, 12:19 AM #38
who dat is
Cave Dweller

who dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond repute
who dat is has completed 16 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
subbed

Instagram @whodatisco
Who grows Glue better than you. (current)

Old 01-11-2017, 12:52 AM #40
igrowone

igrowone is a splendid one to beholdigrowone is a splendid one to beholdigrowone is a splendid one to beholdigrowone is a splendid one to beholdigrowone is a splendid one to beholdigrowone is a splendid one to beholdigrowone is a splendid one to beholdigrowone is a splendid one to beholdigrowone is a splendid one to beholdigrowone is a splendid one to beholdigrowone is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weird View Post
ever notice how pot makes people project about the future incessantly?
some of us do like to read the cannabis leaves, so to speak
mostly we're watching a scripted process - sigh, it is what it is
but if by some small chance someone here comes up with idea, insight, slogan, etc that would make this prick's enforcement job a little harder
i'm down with that just fine

Thread Closed