Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Marijuana News > Bayer Monsanto Merger Will Steal The Marijuana Industry

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts!
Thread Closed
Bayer Monsanto Merger Will Steal The Marijuana Industry Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2016, 02:29 PM #41
Slipnot

Slipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJPassion View Post
Who thinks that these companies that have filed over 40 patents, so far, concerning cannabis products & use aren't trying to destroy the industry as we currently know it?

Monsanto, Bayer, Syngenta, GW Pharma, etc., are all in bed together. They cooperate with one another as much as they keep secrets from each other.

Do yall see the dividing lines these very subjects are creating within what was once a very tight knit community?
I think not!

Do you think these lines are intentionally set by those in power?
I do.

For those of you thatcare willing to search more about the subject I'd like to suggest by watching a few videos:
The World According to Monsanto
The Future of Food
Food INC.

Those of you arguing without researching are going to be cornered by those that you allow to make decisions for you!
The marijuana industry has been fucked up a long time ago.. Lets see poly x poly x poly x poly ???? think about it with so many breeders , breeding like rabbits with the ease of getting seeds via mail internet being available almost in places un heard of the battle has been lost long time ago ..
many if almost all are cross contaminated these days and the very few land races are stable ..
But not for long right i mean when ever man touches something its soon to be a disaster .

And as usual already looking for someone to take the blame Monsanto in this case

POLITICAL STATEMENTS REMOVED > READ THE FORUM GUIDELINES.

Remember something really important,, Privacy is not a right but a privilege and why they have no problem taking it away from you

Last edited by Skip; 10-28-2016 at 06:01 PM.. Reason: POLITICAL STATEMENTS REMOVED > READ THE FORUM GUIDELINES.

Old 10-28-2016, 02:58 PM #42
Slipnot

Slipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really nice
Truth is Monsanto is another company that has done bad in the past but also has done good. you cannot deny it . like most companies including your electrical companies why not go after the nuclear grid look at the amount of waste sites, or why not go after the mining industry, pharma ???
Ask your self why Monsanto because of the Bee apocalypse scare * which was BS another CNN , or FOX headline or smear campaign ..

Everyone screams monsanto .. Why not go after the fem breeders of marijuana.. there sure not doing anything good for marijuana but making it not natural like everyone has been brain washed in thinking .
haha its rather funny when you think about that one lets see a land race strain growing in the wild thousands of them growing and all the males just up'd and died lol

Nope Sorry mans involvement

Bottom line is this imagine being able to grow a nice GMO strain and not have to worry about drought , insects and most importantly MOLD

fuck yeah its a no brainier wouldn't you think . specially with the latest LIE about global warming, bu the world is changing with disasters daily on the news from Earthquakes to floods to you name it its hitting us harder then ever

The economy the way it is and most importantly the farm land being lost every minute in the world

let alone species of animals going extinct and were worried about Monsanto

Were so fucking pathetic

we need to adabt faster then evolution is working in order to survive

Old 10-28-2016, 03:09 PM #43
Shcrews
DO WHO YOU BE

Shcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipnot View Post
Bottom line is this imagine being able to grow a nice GMO strain and not have to worry about drought , insects and most importantly MOLD
LOL if you worry about drought insects and mold, maybe you suck at growing. My farm is organic, non-GMO, and i have none of those problems

Quote:
Monsanto has been debunked thousands of times They have the terminator gene well USA has Nukes does it mean they use it in every conflict ..

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-28-2016, 04:24 PM #44
bigAl25

bigAl25 is just really nicebigAl25 is just really nicebigAl25 is just really nicebigAl25 is just really nicebigAl25 is just really nicebigAl25 is just really nicebigAl25 is just really nicebigAl25 is just really nicebigAl25 is just really nicebigAl25 is just really nicebigAl25 is just really nice
Buy a light, some organic soil, a timer and seeds. Grow your own stuff for yourself. Problem and issue is solved. They will never eliminate this and the thousands like us will keep on keeping on. Fuck Monsanto, but they will never eliminate the good shit we can grow.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-28-2016, 04:38 PM #45
Slipnot

I have no problems i assure you although this year was devastating for my MJ crops out door due to mother nature 2 feet of snow and sub zero temps 2nd week of Oct ,
4th week in

But such is the game playing in outdoor , Your at mother natures mercy even with organics i grow both organic and GMO
But i assure you i had a stellar year with GMO seeds that is where the money is specially in real farming these days

What's great about it is i even spent less time on the fields you know spraying herbicides and pesticides . and most importantly fertilizers Yup i use less .
Contaminating ground water nutrient leaching so who is the real winner here i know in just 3 years i was able to buy a Zr1 you know that 140,000 vette paid n full from savings from added field sprays of both herbicides and pest as well as nutrients

Zoom Zoom now that i need to spend less time on the fields i can get back to doing fun things and finish old projects like this 270 mpg in 1/4 mile 4 second ride ..

I am living the dream once again
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 63 tubbed.jpg (79.4 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg IMG2820.jpg (78.7 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg bbig HP.jpg (62.2 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg IMG4331.jpg (54.0 KB, 15 views)

Old 10-28-2016, 04:44 PM #46
Betterhaff

Betterhaff has much to be proud ofBetterhaff has much to be proud ofBetterhaff has much to be proud ofBetterhaff has much to be proud ofBetterhaff has much to be proud ofBetterhaff has much to be proud ofBetterhaff has much to be proud ofBetterhaff has much to be proud ofBetterhaff has much to be proud ofBetterhaff has much to be proud ofBetterhaff has much to be proud of
Quote:
...fuck yeah its a no brainier wouldn't you think . specially with the latest LIE about global warming, bu the world is changing with disasters daily on the news from Earthquakes to floods to you name it its hitting us harder then ever
Or maybe it’s because we see it minutes after it happens. Today we live in the instant information age. A lot of these events have been happening for a long, long time.

Shit is happening though regarding some man made interventions. Just recently read about pollution from India and China getting caught up in the updrafts from the high steppe and is being deposited in the stratosphere from which it can be transported on a global scale, deteriorating the ozone layer. New research though so the jury’s still out.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-28-2016, 04:50 PM #47
Slipnot

we sit here and bitch about Monsanto , when we jump into our SUV gas guzzlers to drive to work lol kinda funny ..

I will say this again MJ is not a valuable product its just a weed if Monsanto decided to get into this game its going to be for the more valuable commodity which will be HEMP

Bayer and pharma companies dealing with marijuana

You can make way more money with hemp then MJ from fuels to home building

Hemp can be grown as a renewable source for raw materials that can be incorporated into thousands of products. Its seeds and flowers are used in health foods, organic body care, and other nutraceuticals. Hemp fibers and stalks are used in clothing, construction materials, paper, biofuel, plastic composites, and more.
And that is where the money is not just getting high or medical properties of MJ

i dare anyone to just eat marijana for 6 months only mj see how healthy you really are you be almost dead

why do you think its been illegal for so long yup corporate lumber companies and others fought paid off people to not make it happen

just think with hemp what happens to these companies values

Hemp is going to change the world not MJ for christ sakes for as many people smoking mj regularly compared to non smokers seriously ..

Save a tree and grow a hemp plant

Last edited by Slipnot; 10-28-2016 at 05:02 PM..

Old 10-28-2016, 04:55 PM #48
Shcrews
DO WHO YOU BE

Shcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant future
Quote:
I have no problems i assure you although this year was devastating for my MJ crops out door due to mother nature 2 feet of snow and sub zero temps 2nd week of Oct ,
4th week in

But such is the game playing in outdoor , Your at mother natures mercy even with organics
My outdoor plants were mostly finished by the 2nd week of oct.

maybe you should grow earlier strains. or grow in a better climate. dont' blame mother nature

Quote:
we sit here and bitch about Monsanto , when we jump into our SUV gas guzzlers to drive to work lol kinda funny ..
generalize much?

Quote:
I will say this again MJ is not a valuable product its just a weed
cannabinoids and cannabis-specific terpenes are very valuable

Quote:
i dare anyone to just eat marijana for 6 months only mj see how healthy you really are you be almost dead
that is an absurd statement.

you are definitely one of my favorite new characters on icmag.

cheers!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-28-2016, 11:07 PM #49
Slipnot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shcrews View Post
My outdoor plants were mostly finished by the 2nd week of oct.

maybe you should grow earlier strains. or grow in a better climate. dont' blame mother nature

generalize much?

cannabinoids and cannabis-specific terpenes are very valuable

that is an absurd statement.

you are definitely one of my favorite new characters on icmag.

cheers!
I am still in search of the strain that finishes naturally with out light dep but no matter what were always at the mercy of mother nature where ever a person lives look at mendo 420's plants folded over lately ??? from hurricane winds ??

i grow very close to the 60 parallel north , I get them big. its the finishing part.
last year i harvested mid Nov cherry pie it did well for a low yielding strain i got 3.5 of good buds and another 1.5 of B grade

Your lucky being in a legal state up here its still illegal ,so i run low plant counts 6 and under they got stiff fines and mandatory jail times up here when you start getting into plant counts

I did it years ago but again as you get older your neck gets sore looking over your shoulder .
And specially owning couple million dollar farm getting caught is far from a good idea, you can very well lose,your property.

So it is what it is maybe once its legal i will dedicate 10 or even 20 acres and start one stupid huge grow in the mean time i will still search for that strain that finishes see in sept i am still at 14 hrs of light in june 18.5 hrs of light where in cali there @ 14.5 and slowly going down in hrs.

my plants do not start flowering naturally till mid sept haha no worries i grow 13+ tall plants and easy 15 wide its the fucking finishing

So in the mean time i will grow a few in my greenhouse and put yet again a couple in my new garden beds i made this year out back 20 yards of top soil with amendments etc but will make a light dep cover so they do finish by oct 1st

But i hope one day to do a legal grow and i will rock the world on 20 acres or even 100

Your lucky you get to grow in a legal state were not so lucky yet but one day that is when i just might really invest and put up some serious greenhouses until then grow small and grow on
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG4282.jpg (95.4 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg IMG4304.jpg (112.4 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg IMG4311.jpg (86.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg IMG4212.jpg (113.4 KB, 16 views)

Old 10-28-2016, 11:14 PM #50
Slipnot

Next year is 4 plant out door an 2 in green house 1 plant in each of the garden beds i posted above and 2 in this one that took 25 yards of amended soils irrigation lines are in it fully my farm is right behind tree line 150 hectares
shitty have the land but anything over 6 plants is bad news if caught
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG4219.jpg (145.4 KB, 9 views)

Thread Closed