Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Marijuana News > Bayer Monsanto Merger Will Steal The Marijuana Industry

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at Seedbay
Thread Closed
Bayer Monsanto Merger Will Steal The Marijuana Industry Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2016, 09:50 AM #11
corky1968
Banned

Location: Living in a Trichome. These are the Best Homes in the World.
corky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyManDude View Post
wow, the links in the second post i made are not working. The NY state health page is nowhere to be found.

that's very very strange
You said too much and now comes the black helicopters. Hide.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-25-2016, 10:05 AM #12
Slipnot

Slipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really nice
Actually if you think about monsanto could give 2 fucks about marijuana .. In all honesty,
If anything they would go after the Hemp industry which is million times more valuable..
I would worry about Bayer

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-25-2016, 04:12 PM #13
geneva_sativa

geneva_sativa is a name known to allgeneva_sativa is a name known to allgeneva_sativa is a name known to allgeneva_sativa is a name known to allgeneva_sativa is a name known to allgeneva_sativa is a name known to allgeneva_sativa is a name known to allgeneva_sativa is a name known to allgeneva_sativa is a name known to allgeneva_sativa is a name known to allgeneva_sativa is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by corky1968 View Post
You said too much and now comes the black helicopters. Hide.

Sometimes I wonder. . .

I remember a guy that posted a study showing strong connection between Statin use and Alzheimer's

Six months later I typed in the same search, and nada. . . had been buried beyond any chance of random searchers to find it.

But guess what I did find ? Lots and lots of articles claiming the exact opposite, that Statins supposedly cure Alzheimer's . . .

Strange world indeed

Old 10-25-2016, 04:21 PM #14
Seneca_

Seneca_ will become famous soon enoughSeneca_ will become famous soon enough
My seed stock spams decades..........Fuk them. It will not affect me and my friends

Old 10-25-2016, 04:57 PM #15
Shizzlenator

Shizzlenator is a jewel in the roughShizzlenator is a jewel in the roughShizzlenator is a jewel in the roughShizzlenator is a jewel in the roughShizzlenator is a jewel in the roughShizzlenator is a jewel in the rough
What does all that mean to the legal states ?
Lucky i brang 2kg of seeds from pakistan

Fuck you monsanto

Old 10-25-2016, 05:14 PM #16
bluntmassa
Banned

bluntmassa is just really nicebluntmassa is just really nicebluntmassa is just really nicebluntmassa is just really nicebluntmassa is just really nicebluntmassa is just really nicebluntmassa is just really nicebluntmassa is just really nice
I think y'all are overly scared of Monsanto. You can buy non GMO seeds you can buy heritage lines. Shantibaba ain't going anywhere with all them old school lines even if they lock him up I believe I heard he has a son working the family business and keeps parent stock in Sec countries. All the Dutch and Spanish breeder ain't going anywhere let alone the American breeders that are breeding like rabbits. Lol

Monsanto may make some shit but I ain't buying nobody wants GMO foods who the fuck wants GMO herb? I want organic pesticide free that tastes great I don't give a fuck if I need to take 4-5 hits extra to get blazed if it tastes great it's a pleasure. What is Monsanto you to do anyway? Breed golf ball sized trichomes? Please. Lol

Old 10-25-2016, 05:24 PM #17
bluntmassa
Banned

bluntmassa is just really nicebluntmassa is just really nicebluntmassa is just really nicebluntmassa is just really nicebluntmassa is just really nicebluntmassa is just really nicebluntmassa is just really nicebluntmassa is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Funk View Post
After reading stuff like this it make me think that cannabis is better off being illegal. that way at least if we can't have it nether can they.
This world is so corrupt! and it's all fueled by greed. they want all or nothing.....

peace!
-mystic
I'd say the opposite everyone should be able to have it so it should be legal.

I would give seeds for free if it was legal all you would need to do is ask I don't really believe in charging for seeds I give them away to friends all the time legalization won't change much. I might start selling seeds but I would not charge much you produce more seeds from a cannon plant than a tomato plant.

Old 10-25-2016, 06:32 PM #18
raven44

raven44 will become famous soon enough
I do not see the price being driven down. Not in my book.

Nothing good is coming from so called legalization. I was anti legalization from day one.

Say goodbye to medical cannabis. Say hello to monopolized cannabis and monopolized cannabis products that suck and are very low quality.

Such a sad sad story. And people are into it and reaping profits right along with them.. and thinking they're doing something good... ignorance.

Old 10-25-2016, 08:40 PM #19
GuyManDude

GuyManDude has a spectacular aura aboutGuyManDude has a spectacular aura aboutGuyManDude has a spectacular aura aboutGuyManDude has a spectacular aura aboutGuyManDude has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seneca_ View Post
My seed stock spams decades..........Fuk them. It will not affect me and my friends
oh but it could. Say Monsanto has proprietary strains of cannabis. Gmo, if you will. They set their sites on you to eliminate you as regional or local competition. They buy some of your bud. Test the DNA and compare it with theirs. If the DNA from theirs is close to yours, I guarantee you you''ll be in court being sued for using genetics where they own the patents. Even if it's plausible that you could win in court, do you have the millions in legal (lawyer) fees to put up the fight?

it's becoming more of a reality than many want to realize.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/mons...hareaholic&utm

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-25-2016, 09:11 PM #20
Slipnot

Slipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really niceSlipnot is just really nice
Monsanto has been debunked thousands of times They have the terminator gene well USA has Nukes does it mean they use it in every conflict ..
Monsanto for the bad they have done they also have done good

You got to remember one thing sure they made agent orange ( a Contractor given the recipe from the Government ) but there bad.. what about the other companies like Syngenta , or Bayer ??? not much shit spamming on them.

But there just as Guilty , lets break this all down we take 2 polar opposites breed them which would never meet in the wild is this not some sort of genetic modifying in a sense of course it is.
We introduced to strains that would never meet naturally well maybe in another 100 billion years when plated might collide to each other,

Only thing different is these companies work with bacteria cultures and bacteria splicing etc sure its not thinkable in our eyes

but it also happens naturally in a sense bacteria or insect that is a carrier of a disease bites you ??? or infects a plant ???

But like most people believe what there told from Cnn or fox news so it must be true right ????

Wrongs its propaganda plain n simple and your the disease spreading it

With more n more farm land being lost daily due to natural causes Farmers retiring faster then farmers coming in economy so bad that banks do not even look at you if you wanted to buy into a farm ??? and the ones that do ?? Fail miserably, and are bankrupt with in a few years.

And everyone thinks Monsanto is bad Give it a rest already now one mentions hey guess what i do not need to spray poisons as much as i used to. less nutrient leaching contaminating our drinking waters etc they have made a huge impact in the farming industry.
farmers are making more profiting more keeping prices down in the markets etc for you
But you got to shit on the farmers using GMO seeds

Like i said before personally Monsanto gives a shit about marijuana plants there interests i think would be in the hemp industry million times more valuable and sustainable

Todays Fruits and vegetables have been modified don't kid your self

some old banana's and Watermelons have they been modified since 17th century ????
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 17th century.jpg (62.8 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg watermelon2.jpg (27.9 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg early bannana.jpg (34.6 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg images (1).jpg (5.3 KB, 7 views)

Thread Closed