Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Test Grows > Baking in the sun

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit RB-26 for Great Genetics!
Baking in the sun Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2016, 06:08 AM #1
BAKED_BEANZ
IC Mag Supporter

BAKED_BEANZ has much to be proud ofBAKED_BEANZ has much to be proud ofBAKED_BEANZ has much to be proud ofBAKED_BEANZ has much to be proud ofBAKED_BEANZ has much to be proud ofBAKED_BEANZ has much to be proud ofBAKED_BEANZ has much to be proud ofBAKED_BEANZ has much to be proud ofBAKED_BEANZ has much to be proud ofBAKED_BEANZ has much to be proud ofBAKED_BEANZ has much to be proud of
Baking in the sun

alright , good people ....... its on again .

join me , on the ride off a world wind of gorgeous strains . As we begin our travels its will be quiet desolate and bare , but by the end of the journey we will emerge into a sea of gorgeous plants . ( SORRY PICS EDITED , START AGAIN FROM PAGE 70 )

Last edited by BAKED_BEANZ; 12-22-2016 at 10:48 PM..
BAKED_BEANZ is offline Quote

21 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-21-2016, 06:11 AM #2
BAKED_BEANZ
IC Mag Supporter

BAKED_BEANZ has much to be proud ofBAKED_BEANZ has much to be proud ofBAKED_BEANZ has much to be proud ofBAKED_BEANZ has much to be proud ofBAKED_BEANZ has much to be proud ofBAKED_BEANZ has much to be proud ofBAKED_BEANZ has much to be proud ofBAKED_BEANZ has much to be proud ofBAKED_BEANZ has much to be proud ofBAKED_BEANZ has much to be proud ofBAKED_BEANZ has much to be proud of
seed selection time and germination is just around the corner , its time to pull the trigger and make some decisions

Last edited by BAKED_BEANZ; 12-22-2016 at 10:48 PM..

16 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-21-2016, 06:19 AM #3
Tynehead Tom

Tynehead Tom has much to be proud ofTynehead Tom has much to be proud ofTynehead Tom has much to be proud ofTynehead Tom has much to be proud ofTynehead Tom has much to be proud ofTynehead Tom has much to be proud ofTynehead Tom has much to be proud ofTynehead Tom has much to be proud ofTynehead Tom has much to be proud ofTynehead Tom has much to be proud ofTynehead Tom has much to be proud of
sub'd for the show man, not gonna miss this for nuthin no how

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-21-2016, 06:39 AM #4
stoned40yrs
Ripped since 1965

stoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud of
fucking aye mate I can already see them growing. Lots of monster Killer Malawi, what's that over in the corner? A Black Lime Reserve X Locktite?

"Im down to kick it... Just don't bring any pests with you! Coconutz-2014

Black Death-Malawi Killer X Black Lime Reserve
stoned40yrs is offline Quote

Old 09-21-2016, 06:40 AM #5
Chunkypigs
Street Legal

Chunkypigs has a brilliant futureChunkypigs has a brilliant futureChunkypigs has a brilliant futureChunkypigs has a brilliant futureChunkypigs has a brilliant futureChunkypigs has a brilliant futureChunkypigs has a brilliant futureChunkypigs has a brilliant futureChunkypigs has a brilliant futureChunkypigs has a brilliant futureChunkypigs has a brilliant future
put my gear in the middle so that Gorilla Breath got room to spread.

what size smarties? switch a couple in the middle out for 2x larger, trust me.
GorillaBreath, GorillaTwin, GlueRoom and G99 - Glue and Cookies Conjoined
ForumBreath, Sluggo, and Weirdo-si-dos
Locomotive Breath & SourOGKB, Dude you got OGKB on my ECSD!
Chunky's Bagseeds info on IG
Chunkypigs is online now Quote

Old 09-21-2016, 06:52 AM #6
_tessarecting

_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future
Nice

Old 09-21-2016, 06:59 AM #7
BAKED_BEANZ
IC Mag Supporter

300 gallon pots x 33 = 33 tonne of soil .

i left enough room at the front to run late season testers in 45 gallon pots .( seeds i have drying atm )

@ stoned40 malawi x black lime wont fit in here this year bro but don't think i don't have that covered . theres a few 500 gallon pots waiting for some malawi action aaarrrooooooo

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-21-2016, 07:32 AM #8
DJXX

DJXX has disabled reputation
WOWZERS,,,i had no idea you had that kind of playground.....i can only dream of a spot like that....DJXX

SD IBL CROSSES feat. SourGlue and more!!!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=331377

DJXX is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-21-2016, 07:51 AM #9
theJointedOne

theJointedOne has much to be proud oftheJointedOne has much to be proud oftheJointedOne has much to be proud oftheJointedOne has much to be proud oftheJointedOne has much to be proud oftheJointedOne has much to be proud oftheJointedOne has much to be proud oftheJointedOne has much to be proud oftheJointedOne has much to be proud oftheJointedOne has much to be proud oftheJointedOne has much to be proud of
Subbed for sure. Ready to see some beans get baked!

Looove how you filled those pots. Genius

Nice GH too. Thats kinda the same style I'm hoping to get someday

Old 09-21-2016, 08:55 AM #10
BAKED_BEANZ
IC Mag Supporter

wow , cool too see all you guys here , thought i,d hide out here

ok so the beanz hit the dirt in 9 days ,,,,,, fuck me i better get my skates on . ( though they wont hit the pots till they are 3 weeks old )

3 plants of each strain , 11 strains and crosses , and off course late season testers (we,ll deal with these later ). i also plan to do a hedge of headbanger or something of the like with netting . ( late season outdoor )

i will also most likely combine some outdoor plants in the thread , also doing a ace malawi run , but i may do that in the ace thread as dubi is stand up dude , and i,d like to bring him along on the ride of his workings . how big can a malawi get ? my guess 8 pound or so (without sup lighting )

so next up strain talk ....... but its time to crack a beer after busting my ass getting these pots set up

Last edited by BAKED_BEANZ; 09-21-2016 at 09:18 AM..

10 members found this post helpful.