Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Baked Beanz > Baking in the sun

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Best Value Vacs for extraction devices
Baking in the sun Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2017, 08:02 PM #901
Stone House

Stone House has a spectacular aura aboutStone House has a spectacular aura aboutStone House has a spectacular aura about
Hmmmmm......
I would like to see BLR #3 x Cherry Chem (selected for cherry terps).
Panama x Malawi Killer.
The Panama x Malawi is a cross I planned but never made, the structure of both plants are solid.
Stone House is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2017, 08:47 PM #902
BAKED_BEANZ
IC Mag Supporter

BAKED_BEANZ has a brilliant futureBAKED_BEANZ has a brilliant futureBAKED_BEANZ has a brilliant futureBAKED_BEANZ has a brilliant futureBAKED_BEANZ has a brilliant futureBAKED_BEANZ has a brilliant futureBAKED_BEANZ has a brilliant futureBAKED_BEANZ has a brilliant futureBAKED_BEANZ has a brilliant futureBAKED_BEANZ has a brilliant futureBAKED_BEANZ has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrowerGoneWild View Post
Well if you are taking requests... Just 2 requests.

I'll take your version of Rose Especial. That would be awesome.

Id like to see Cherry Chem x White Cherry truffle.

Southfork hints that the cherry pie mom was "finicky", getting rid of that trait would be great. Chemdawgs + Afghani + A greasy cherry profile. Thats gotta be a winner.
i rekon it would be be flipped around , white cherry x cherry chem . south fork gear is renowned for his male,. and aficionado for there boutique terps ....... be nice to hit a few things with a nice strong cherry chem male .

i love chems in general to be honest ,always a good plant to tighten flowers up , will be great on land races all the south fork and my blr #3 in particular , as they won,t slow the vigour down too much or send them to flower too early .but will tighten any loose flower issues up , which lets face it is "some" landraces downfall .

i used to have a theory more of the mother seed plant influenced most the offspring , but that was from years back when i was using more stable strains to make seed .....moving into hybrid x hybrid you never know whats going come out in offspring ...... so i,m finding

i still like to move along and use the strain most desired for the mother seed plant .

Old 01-11-2017, 10:00 PM #903
Bradley_Danks
Mixed Medical Gardenist

Bradley_Danks is just really niceBradley_Danks is just really niceBradley_Danks is just really niceBradley_Danks is just really niceBradley_Danks is just really niceBradley_Danks is just really niceBradley_Danks is just really niceBradley_Danks is just really niceBradley_Danks is just really nice
Welp, I pulled the trigger today and put 10 pink lotus x blr in to germinate. Wish me a speedy flower pheno beans
Bradley_Danks is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2017, 10:03 PM #904
Ashin Kusher

Ashin Kusher is a jewel in the roughAshin Kusher is a jewel in the roughAshin Kusher is a jewel in the roughAshin Kusher is a jewel in the roughAshin Kusher is a jewel in the roughAshin Kusher is a jewel in the roughAshin Kusher is a jewel in the rough
Hey BB,
Wow, what a amazing collection of breeding materials!
Are you planning on doing any F2s and further finals with any of those strains for preservation and to work the lines a bit to use in future hybrids?
Save

Last edited by Ashin Kusher; 01-14-2017 at 12:33 AM..
Ashin Kusher is offline Quote

Old 01-11-2017, 11:13 PM #905
BAKED_BEANZ
IC Mag Supporter

BAKED_BEANZ has a brilliant futureBAKED_BEANZ has a brilliant futureBAKED_BEANZ has a brilliant futureBAKED_BEANZ has a brilliant futureBAKED_BEANZ has a brilliant futureBAKED_BEANZ has a brilliant futureBAKED_BEANZ has a brilliant futureBAKED_BEANZ has a brilliant futureBAKED_BEANZ has a brilliant futureBAKED_BEANZ has a brilliant futureBAKED_BEANZ has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradley_Danks View Post
Welp, I pulled the trigger today and put 10 pink lotus x blr in to germinate. Wish me a speedy flower pheno beans
good choice brother , mine is flowering faster and has more flowers than any of the other #3 crosses . very pink lotus dominate . they finished real quick last season first out i believe .

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2017, 11:22 PM #906
BAKED_BEANZ
IC Mag Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashin Kusher View Post
Hey BB,
Wow, what a amazing collection of breeding materials!
Are you planning on doing any F2s and further finals with any of those strains for preservation and to work the lines a bit to use in future hybrids?

yep , i f2 everything same time as i,m making my landrace hybrids . f2 are always a good investment . i,ll also be making some f1 crosses like white cherry truffle x black lime #3 & black lime #3 x cherry truffle , you know its got to be done . lol

though its going to be tricky , the landraces will be running 4/6 weeks behind the other plants in flower . i,ll work it out . always do . keep the males nice healthy

Last edited by BAKED_BEANZ; 01-11-2017 at 11:45 PM..
BAKED_BEANZ is offline Quote

Old 01-11-2017, 11:43 PM #907
BAKED_BEANZ
IC Mag Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone House View Post
Hmmmmm......
I would like to see BLR #3 x Cherry Chem (selected for cherry terps).
Panama x Malawi Killer.
The Panama x Malawi is a cross I planned but never made, the structure of both plants are solid.
member here did a malawi x durban it looked friggin killer . its on the list .

also go,s without saying , malawi x white cherry truffle . lets see if we can give the black death a run for its money . lol if that dont get stoned40 posting nothing will
shit i,m justing going to make all sorts crazy combo,s and see at the end what fits , can,t turn back time a get a f1 cherry truffle pollen "f2" pollen yeah .... but f1 will be gone .

Last edited by BAKED_BEANZ; 01-11-2017 at 11:53 PM..
BAKED_BEANZ is offline Quote

Old 01-12-2017, 12:40 AM #908
GrowerGoneWild
Lighter Thief

GrowerGoneWild is a jewel in the roughGrowerGoneWild is a jewel in the roughGrowerGoneWild is a jewel in the roughGrowerGoneWild is a jewel in the roughGrowerGoneWild is a jewel in the roughGrowerGoneWild is a jewel in the roughGrowerGoneWild is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAKED_BEANZ View Post
member here did a malawi x durban it looked friggin killer . its on the list .

also go,s without saying , malawi x white cherry truffle . lets see if we can give the black death a run for its money . lol if that dont get stoned40 posting nothing will
shit i,m justing going to make all sorts crazy combo,s and see at the end what fits , can,t turn back time a get a f1 cherry truffle pollen "f2" pollen yeah .... but f1 will be gone .
Oh great.. ya poked the bear with stick..

Old 01-12-2017, 01:12 AM #909
stoned40yrs
Ripped since 1965

stoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud of
Well I used to think I'd never see another cut put out like that Black Death but now that I'm watching the Malawi x BLR#7 and Malawi x Orange Glue blooming I'm not so sure. Shit I average 4-5 zips per plant on over 100 different strains. Twice I had strains that put out 8 zips but the smoke was bunk. Then I grew that BD pheno and it puts out 13 zips when it was all tied up and restrained. Top shelf smoke to boot. That's why I like it

I just chopped a aficionado Chemdawg Special Reserve yesterday. Looks and smells good 4-5 zips. I'll report here on the smoke test later this week.

Last week I chopped a harborside clone Birthday Cake, that cherry pie cross you are talking about. 5 zips of very loud, frost covered buds with great potency. I never thought I'd find a cookie cross as good as my cut of Platinum GSC but this cross is it's equal.

I also chopped a harborside cut of Chem4 last week. Been smoking it all week, top shelf potency.

"Im down to kick it... Just don't bring any pests with you! Coconutz-2014

Black Death-Killer Malawi X Black Lime Reserve
stoned40yrs is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-12-2017, 07:34 AM #910
BAKED_BEANZ
IC Mag Supporter

i love this fucking weatherman , i swear to god he,s reading my mind this season .

""storms could become severe over the next 4 days, with heavy rain being a noted threat. Storms may also bring relief each day from the baking heat!""

""This is all being brought on by the return also of an extreme heatwave. The very hot conditions caused by the heatwave are likely to interact with enough moisture to trigger widespread instability""

38 deg c days and storms in the afternoon , more importantly ....... the killer reserve#7 late starts go into there new home in the morning .

new seeds have been planted , roll out the red carpet .......