Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > Return of the Yogurt Cup Challenge; Winter 2017

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Mars Hydro for Growroom Lights and Tents
Return of the Yogurt Cup Challenge; Winter 2017 Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2017, 08:58 PM #21
mdgg4

mdgg4 is a glorious beacon of lightmdgg4 is a glorious beacon of lightmdgg4 is a glorious beacon of lightmdgg4 is a glorious beacon of lightmdgg4 is a glorious beacon of lightmdgg4 is a glorious beacon of lightmdgg4 is a glorious beacon of lightmdgg4 is a glorious beacon of lightmdgg4 is a glorious beacon of lightmdgg4 is a glorious beacon of lightmdgg4 is a glorious beacon of light
Always wanted to join in on this, this time I think I will. I have a DMT pheno that would work well. Count me in this round.
Get pics up soon as this run of cuts root

PEACE!
mdgg4 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2017, 10:11 PM #22
Dadaweiss78

Dadaweiss78 is on a distinguished road
I'm in-a week out on germ though- I'm about to harvest.
Dadaweiss78 is offline Quote

Old 01-12-2017, 01:20 AM #23
HarvestMoon303

HarvestMoon303 has a spectacular aura aboutHarvestMoon303 has a spectacular aura aboutHarvestMoon303 has a spectacular aura aboutHarvestMoon303 has a spectacular aura about
I had a lot of fun in one of the previous yogurt cup challenges! I'm ready to play again! Hopefully one of my Kosher Kush clones will root this week and I can stick her in!
And I even made the devil sell me his soul

RUN DMC
HarvestMoon303 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-12-2017, 01:28 AM #24
MicroRoy

MicroRoy has a reputation beyond reputeMicroRoy has a reputation beyond reputeMicroRoy has a reputation beyond reputeMicroRoy has a reputation beyond reputeMicroRoy has a reputation beyond reputeMicroRoy has a reputation beyond reputeMicroRoy has a reputation beyond reputeMicroRoy has a reputation beyond reputeMicroRoy has a reputation beyond reputeMicroRoy has a reputation beyond reputeMicroRoy has a reputation beyond repute

I will follow along and cheer.
MicroRoy is offline Quote

Old 01-13-2017, 12:47 PM #25
Gramse

Gramse is a glorious beacon of lightGramse is a glorious beacon of lightGramse is a glorious beacon of lightGramse is a glorious beacon of lightGramse is a glorious beacon of lightGramse is a glorious beacon of lightGramse is a glorious beacon of lightGramse is a glorious beacon of lightGramse is a glorious beacon of lightGramse is a glorious beacon of lightGramse is a glorious beacon of light
Today I transplant a pineapple chunk from a 150ml cup to the enormous 250ml cup
Let the games begin.

Last edited by Gramse; 02-01-2017 at 07:07 PM..
Gramse is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2017, 02:48 AM #26
wildgrow
Frosty Half-Ginger

wildgrow has disabled reputation
Lemme go dig around the stash.

SSC Lot M69 F2???

The Crap I Have to Deal with...
wildgrow is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2017, 07:20 AM #27
psyphish

psyphish is just really nicepsyphish is just really nicepsyphish is just really nicepsyphish is just really nicepsyphish is just really nicepsyphish is just really nicepsyphish is just really nicepsyphish is just really nicepsyphish is just really nice
I tried a adding couple of Blumat Jrs to my yogi cup, but they took too much root space and were kind of a hassle. I guess I'm bottom feeding the cup.
psyphish is online now Quote

Old 01-14-2017, 05:48 PM #28
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by psyphish View Post
I tried a adding couple of Blumat Jrs to my yogi cup, but they took too much root space and were kind of a hassle. I guess I'm bottom feeding the cup.
i knew i faintly remembered someone trying it out, even if briefly.

i'm trying to motivate to get some clones into yogi cups... busy trimming
i've accomplished the very first step at least - ate some yogurt
Avinash.miles is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2017, 06:35 PM #29
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleTripleOG has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleTripleOG has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleTripleOG has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleTripleOG has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleTripleOG has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleTripleOG has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleTripleOG has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleTripleOG has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleTripleOG has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleTripleOG has a reputation beyond repute
Here's mine......fem seed of Florida OG.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

englishrick speaking on Cheese
Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrick View Post
Smoking it is a fucking liability
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
They accept every states med cards, print one off the internet and come over, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2017, 06:58 PM #30
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
Here's mine......fem seed of Florida OG.

View Image

View Image

Avinash.miles is offline Quote