Forums > IC Magazine > Marijuana News > Patent #9095554

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Best Value Vacs for extraction devices
Thread Closed
Patent #9095554 Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2017, 09:00 PM #1
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant future
Patent #9095554

Is it real?
I'm not positive and some of yall are way better at fact checking than myself.

This is an old article but I think yall will quickly get the point.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/next/evolution/patenting-pot/

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2017, 09:30 PM #2
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant future
This is as real as it gets ftom what I've seen.

@S.Skunkman,
You can stop claiming there are no patented plants now.

https://www.google.com/patents/US201...ZoC4wQ6AEILzAD

https://www.google.com/patents/US201...ZoC4wQ6AEINjAE
Quote:
Originally Posted by dank.frank
"The answer is not in chasing this cut or that cut - it's in learning how to maximize what you have in front of you and improving your skill set as a grower...that's the ART."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dionni
We need to start telling people that their brains are an app...then maybe they will start using them!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2017, 09:40 PM #3
Tynehead Tom

Tynehead Tom has much to be proud ofTynehead Tom has much to be proud ofTynehead Tom has much to be proud ofTynehead Tom has much to be proud ofTynehead Tom has much to be proud ofTynehead Tom has much to be proud ofTynehead Tom has much to be proud ofTynehead Tom has much to be proud ofTynehead Tom has much to be proud ofTynehead Tom has much to be proud ofTynehead Tom has much to be proud of
what i wanna know is, who are the players involved in filing for this patent?
any players in the current seed breeding market involved?
I've been told and shown some things that make me believe the answer is yes.

Old 01-12-2017, 03:39 PM #4
MJPassion
Observer

Hit the link...
The names are named!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dank.frank
"The answer is not in chasing this cut or that cut - it's in learning how to maximize what you have in front of you and improving your skill set as a grower...that's the ART."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dionni
We need to start telling people that their brains are an app...then maybe they will start using them!

Old 01-12-2017, 04:07 PM #5
Dog Star

Dog Star has a brilliant futureDog Star has a brilliant futureDog Star has a brilliant futureDog Star has a brilliant futureDog Star has a brilliant futureDog Star has a brilliant futureDog Star has a brilliant futureDog Star has a brilliant futureDog Star has a brilliant futureDog Star has a brilliant futureDog Star has a brilliant future
Here one more https://www.google.com/patents/US201...oICL4Q6AEINzAE

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=300909

Old 01-12-2017, 04:18 PM #6
Cannabologist

Cannabologist is a jewel in the roughCannabologist is a jewel in the roughCannabologist is a jewel in the roughCannabologist is a jewel in the roughCannabologist is a jewel in the roughCannabologist is a jewel in the rough
"Erez", "Midnight", and so on are cultivars produced in Israel by Mechoulam's group. Michael Backe's who has a number of publications and is involved with with a group in California got the first truly American cannabis plant patent. I could find the links but anyone can look him up and the patent. The "players" are the people you've known at the forefront of the cannabis industry. Patents are being issued and reviewed!! OMG HOW DO I DO IT? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE??? Its called patenting - if you invent things, and spend the money and what not, you can patent your inventions, and then have legal protection when you sell the to others. Amazing how America is!

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-12-2017, 05:14 PM #7
rolandomota

rolandomota is a jewel in the roughrolandomota is a jewel in the roughrolandomota is a jewel in the roughrolandomota is a jewel in the roughrolandomota is a jewel in the roughrolandomota is a jewel in the roughrolandomota is a jewel in the roughrolandomota is a jewel in the rough
Well those cannabinoid ratios arent unique so who cares? We dont need their "special" mother plants

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-12-2017, 05:27 PM #8
StRa
Seņor Member

StRa is a splendid one to beholdStRa is a splendid one to beholdStRa is a splendid one to beholdStRa is a splendid one to beholdStRa is a splendid one to beholdStRa is a splendid one to beholdStRa is a splendid one to beholdStRa is a splendid one to beholdStRa is a splendid one to beholdStRa is a splendid one to beholdStRa is a splendid one to behold
Thanks for sharin'!

ॐॐॐॐॐॐॐ ॐॐॐॐॐॐॐ

Old 01-12-2017, 06:14 PM #9
PRIMĒL HĒZE

PRIMĒL HĒZE will become famous soon enough
haha ima dummy. thanks payaso

Last edited by PRIMĒL HĒZE; 01-12-2017 at 07:16 PM..

Old 01-12-2017, 06:56 PM #10
Payaso
Eyes Wide Open!

Payaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivor
Following fake news from anywhere is clearly unfortunate.

These are merely filings, if you follow the links you will see these have not been given patent status by any government, it is merely a google listing.

Read the entire story before making claims of loss and greed, please.

5 members found this post helpful.

Thread Closed