Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Announcements > ICMag Goes Mobile!

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Discreet Seeds
ICMag Goes Mobile! Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2017, 01:15 AM #41
Pineapple_Punch

Pineapple_Punch is a jewel in the roughPineapple_Punch is a jewel in the roughPineapple_Punch is a jewel in the roughPineapple_Punch is a jewel in the roughPineapple_Punch is a jewel in the roughPineapple_Punch is a jewel in the roughPineapple_Punch is a jewel in the rough
Hello Skip, im on a Tablet and using the Classic Desktop Version, but everytime when i use the search function it switch me automatically to the mobile version.
Pineapple_Punch is offline Quote

Old 01-06-2017, 02:28 AM #42
siftedunity
cant re Member

siftedunity is a splendid one to beholdsiftedunity is a splendid one to beholdsiftedunity is a splendid one to beholdsiftedunity is a splendid one to beholdsiftedunity is a splendid one to beholdsiftedunity is a splendid one to beholdsiftedunity is a splendid one to beholdsiftedunity is a splendid one to beholdsiftedunity is a splendid one to beholdsiftedunity is a splendid one to beholdsiftedunity is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip View Post
I'm not sure what you mean.

Search seems to work fine for me. Can you provide more detail?
well the search issue seems to be ok now, but the other issue ive noticed is that with a long thread like this

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....64#post7763365

if I get a positive rep on a post ive made, then click on the link on the rep page, it will direct me to the end of the thread instead of the actual post I made. therefore I cant work out which post I got a positive rep for.
this seems to happen on some threads not others..
siftedunity is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-06-2017, 04:37 AM #43
Safe Gardener

Safe Gardener will become famous soon enoughSafe Gardener will become famous soon enough
New mobile version seems good so far on the Google Pixel.
Safe Gardener is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-12-2017, 05:27 AM #44
Smokerman

Smokerman is just really niceSmokerman is just really niceSmokerman is just really niceSmokerman is just really niceSmokerman is just really niceSmokerman is just really niceSmokerman is just really niceSmokerman is just really niceSmokerman is just really nice
Using it on iPad works great
Smokerman is offline Quote

Old 01-12-2017, 08:13 AM #45
EastBayGrower

EastBayGrower is just really niceEastBayGrower is just really niceEastBayGrower is just really niceEastBayGrower is just really niceEastBayGrower is just really niceEastBayGrower is just really niceEastBayGrower is just really niceEastBayGrower is just really niceEastBayGrower is just really niceEastBayGrower is just really niceEastBayGrower is just really nice
noticeable improvement imo... will notify if any bugs are encountered

thanks for working to make ICMAG better, this is a special place
EastBayGrower is offline Quote

Old 01-12-2017, 05:31 PM #46
Skip
Let's Get Small!

Skip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond repute
This is probably an issue with deleted posts changing the order of the thread. I have never encountered this problem myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by siftedunity View Post
well the search issue seems to be ok now, but the other issue ive noticed is that with a long thread like this

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....64#post7763365

if I get a positive rep on a post ive made, then click on the link on the rep page, it will direct me to the end of the thread instead of the actual post I made. therefore I cant work out which post I got a positive rep for.
this seems to happen on some threads not others..

"Prohibition is the gateway to fascism." - Treewizard
Skip is offline Quote

Old 01-15-2017, 09:19 AM #47
AzHogRoaster

AzHogRoaster will become famous soon enough
Seems to work well for a newbie...

I recently started posting here. I have used the mobile version a couple of times to upload/edit pic's. Seems to works as well as the laptop version.
AzHogRoaster is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-22-2017, 07:44 PM #48
Skip
Let's Get Small!

Skip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for everyone's feedback!

We will get more pages fixed next week.

"Prohibition is the gateway to fascism." - Treewizard
Skip is offline Quote

Old 01-24-2017, 11:33 PM #49
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post

A US competition in an adult use state might drive lots of traffic this way.
ICmag Tournament of Growers

Set it up just like massive sports league.

County --> Regional --> State --> National

At state competitors have to enter 2 different flowers. Nationals should be 2 flowers + dry sieved resin + canna butter cook off.

Judged on a 3 way scoring system. Analytical results for 1. Cannabinoids 2. Terpenes and 3. Double Blind taste test.

I'd watch this as a reality tv series. Little blurbs about each of the competitors methods - lighting, feeding, special "tricks", etc.

This could be a thing. We could get it to air on Vice.

----------

But why I actually came to this thread, if you want to browse and post on cannabis sites or IG while on mobile try using a VPN app or something like the OrBot/OrWeb combo when browsing and posting. Be sure to use an app to strip metadata from your pictures.

Even if you are legal and feel you have nothing to hide, remember crooks are clever and can make use of that information too. It's not just LEO you have to protect yourself from.

dank.Frank

May we all, in our own way, find our personal calling which allows us to continue overgrowing prohibition!!!
dank.frank is offline Quote

Old 01-25-2017, 12:26 AM #50
Mazinga

Mazinga is on a distinguished road
The new mobile version works pretty well.
Mazinga is offline Quote