What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Indiana Bubblegum

LifeLess

Veteran
Thought id share a few pics of my favorite girl before i killed her. This is a cut i recieved from a friend. Fresh it smells like over ripe cantalope after a cure brings out the pink bubblegum smell and taste. Peace LL

blackone

Veteran
With Indiana bubblegum- are we talking about the genepool that both THC and serious used to create their bubblegum variants? If so then I believe I just harvested a bubblegum made from those genetics by a Danish breeder - I'm gonna have to ask him if my memories serve me correctly.

This is how he describes his strain - he calls it Bifrost to steer clear of the bubblegum name:
In 2001 we got some seeds from an experienced grower in Indiana, USA. I was told that this superb strain was the origin of the legendary Bubblegum. I isolated 3 phenos of which 2 resembles the strain known today. The third pheno was different; more sativa-dominated. These where the genes I focused on. Over the past 6 years we've selected and stabilized the plant. The primary goal has been to keep and develop its sweet aroma, mold resistance and potency.It produces huge buds covered by crystals and has a smell that brings you back to your childhood candy-store. We've bred some excellent in-and outdoor hybrids with this strain and we plan to have some new Bifrost-F1 hybrids ready later in 2008.

It's the same bubblegum that Wally Duck used to create his C99Xbubblegum cross.

This one is quite sativa though... went down on day 73.

Last edited:

LifeLess

Veteran
Thnx for checking my girl out. As far as i know this is the cut of bg that started in Indiana.

G

grapepunched

don't wanna get 'em mixed up like all the OGs=)

don't wanna get 'em mixed up like all the OGs=)

yours is called the Indiana Original Bubblegum, my cut is known as OGbubblegum...
your cut came first and most bubblegum genetic work today is based off of her...
including mine... but most know your cut as either the Indiana bubblegum or just the original bubblegum... if you pass her to the boards make sure to tell 'em its the Indiana so it doesn't get confused with my OGbubblegum clone... thanks=)

can you post some dry nug shots to compare to my dry shots of OGbubblegum? that would be awesome! here's a couple shots of mine to compare:

-gp

G

grapepunched

yeah i've passed her a lot...
i popped her from seed back in 2003,
its an S1 of BOGs bubblegum keeper mother from his
breeding projects... from his IBL'd line of his white label...
she's been going around a lot lately with the heads that
are in the loop... you'll know it because its OGbubblegum....
not too many grow her, some here on the boards already have
her though...

-gp

hilljack

the cut im talking about has been around alot longer than since 2003

i remember her from my highschool days even lots of cats between the bus and that liberal college town in ohio have something very similar

maybe its the original indiana cut they are growing...i dont know but it looks tastes and smells exactly like you describe your og bubblegum cut

G

grapepunched

well i popped my ogbubblegum cut from seed, that's assured,
i think she just got the best qualities bubblegum has to offer,
including ease of growth, yield, taste, potency... but i'm sure
there are manyyy versions of bubblegum out there...
it's a great genetic gene pool!

-gp