What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

prices in your area

smokijoker

filter xp no way my man when harvest comes up hes got so freakin much sellin it at that price he made so much money last year he still one year later with no job hasnt even spent half if i post a pic is there a wa y to tell if its real because ill only post a pic of the cash if someone can tell its real or everyone will dog me and say its bullshit but i swear its 2 computer monitor boxes filled with 20's. We get a pd on spot give up 1 qps to 2 of my buddies keep 3 oz sell the other 5 give him the cash and do it again till its gone. hes got 2 or 3 other guys doin the same thing and it only lasts for a bout 3 mos and its gone doing a rough estimat cause i never been told total cash made or total weed sold (i imagine he keeps some) but id say it has to be a bot 25 lbs id say a lil over 60 grand he could be makin more but then he'd be holdin alot longer it is no bull i will post a pic.

G

after reading a few post I gotta ask do you guys that pay the high amounts actually buy in bulk??? or do you just assume that if your dealer charges $75 a quater oz that its automaticly $300 an OZ without cutting any deal???? (if so maybe you should really look for a new dealer, and get out more)

fyi: I live in a small rural town in the mid area of the U.S.

and have never payed/sold or seen an oz go for more then $250, and even that you can normally get dealed down to $200 a oz if you pay cash on delivery ,unless you are a desperate young-one...and thats only for the killer fresh bud...normal decent smoke runs around $150 an oz

compressed mexi brick weed goes for $70-$100 a OZ (recently had someone offer me 10 lbs of mexi brick for $5000 (thats around $33 a OZ) but since I have good bud and can't stand brick weed I passed...plus I wouldn't want to try to move that amount of low grade weed since I'm not really a dealer anymore (just a personal use grower)

...but I'm over 30yrs old and most of my contacts are older then me, and none of us deal with the young collage age crowd or below, so I have no real idea what they pay for the same stuff I can get

also I have never seen a dealer that only deals grams, always by the .25 oz and oz in my area...only time I could buy small amounts was back when I was still in school and knew a few peeps that dealt by the joint

Last edited:

BuzzBob

aka Buzz'dBob
Veteran
I was wondering the same thing, MadDog... I mean, just 'casue an 1/8th goes for $x, certainly does not imply that an ounce goes for $x times 8. Same for OZs and LBs...

You and I must be in about the same market place, MD... Those prices are close to what I was spending before I stopped buying last year. I believe the last stuff I bought {compressed, and not very nice} was like $120 for an OZ...

Personally, if/when I do opt to move some of my premium bud, I doubt seriously if I'll work in quantities less than quarter pounds...

MD, in "our" market, what do you quess a 1/4 LB, or LB, of our premo bud would move for to someone who is breaking it up, marking it up, and moving it further down the line? ...just curious!

-BuzzBob

Okie grown

Veteran
Hi doller

Hi doller

Here where i live alot of mex. sativa goes around for $60 to $100 an oz. $250 to $300 a qp. and $800 to $900 a lb.Now the good stuff witch is hard to come by is about $60 to $80 a qt. oz. The cheaper stuff has hardly no trichs you can see with youre eye.

G

lb: of very good stuff around $2000-$2500 (give or take)
QP: $700

depending on how well you like the people, strain, and how much other good stuff is around the area at that time

Last edited:

filter xp

filter xp no way my man when harvest comes up hes got so freakin much sellin it at that price he made so much money last year he still one year later with no job hasnt even spent half if i post a pic is there a wa y to tell if its real because ill only post a pic of the cash if someone can tell its real or everyone will dog me and say its bullshit but i swear its 2 computer monitor boxes filled with 20's. We get a pd on spot give up 1 qps to 2 of my buddies keep 3 oz sell the other 5 give him the cash and do it again till its gone. hes got 2 or 3 other guys doin the same thing and it only lasts for a bout 3 mos and its gone doing a rough estimat cause i never been told total cash made or total weed sold (i imagine he keeps some) but id say it has to be a bot 25 lbs id say a lil over 60 grand he could be makin more but then he'd be holdin alot longer it is no bull i will post a pic

I believe that your friend made a lot of money selling pot at that price, especially with next to 0 in expenses when you grow it yourself. But just because one semi-commercial growers decides he wants to sell shit cheap doesnt mean the average commercial prices of pot will reflect that. And I'm sure if it was decently grown stuff, he could have asked for a lot more.

I'm in NY - theres a lot of weed and a lot of ppl who smoke it. I promise you, you wont find a pound of anything we would consider decent for less than $4000.

$3000-$3400 a pound is for shit weed in NY. $4500+ for name brand strains - the exotics, what we all really want to smoke. Of course this all depends on how many pounds you buy at a time. Follows the same rule - the more the cheaper.

Last edited:

filter xp

What part of what country are people getting pounds of name brand strains for $2000?

Please please let me know, ill be on a road trip in a few hours.

G

KY, OH, IN (rural area's...stay out of the bigger cities and college towns)

amsterdame

Here in the metro areas of New England, schwag runs about $200-$250 oz, name brands about $425-$500; organic name brands add another $50/z.

Name brand qps: 1300-1500
and lbs: 4500-5500
organic a bit higher

Bulk purchases (20lb lots) of middie, mostly from Canada, go for about $3800/lb.

Typical markup in this area for the last holder is about 20%.

filter xp

(rural area's...stay out of the bigger cities and college towns)

jeez i guess so huh? i have always heard weed is hard to come by in rural areas. But i guess when it does its really cheap?

Thats the thing about NY and the tri-state area. You really can find weed anywhere, anytime. Haha but its sounding like we pay extra $$ for it.

What strains have you bought at that price you mentioned?

amsterdame

Hi filter, I'm a wee bit north of CT, but looks like I'll be traveling that circuit tween here and NY a bit myself. Wanna do lunch?
:D

If ya get tired of bland/boring Rt84, check out Rt15 off of Rt287 around White Plains. It connects to Rt91 just south of Hartford. Way more scenic and peaceful and no commercial vehicles.

Good to hear how similar your experience is with the prices round here. I'm always curious about that.

Peace and safe cover,

A*dame

G

filter xp said:
jeez i guess so huh? i have always heard weed is hard to come by in rural areas. But i guess when it does its really cheap?

I doubt that's for any strain. Probably the same crappy Mexican that saturates much of the nation W of the Rockies.

Thing about the rural areas is, it's a closed society where everyone knows each other. You cant just walk into a 2000 population town and find weed, especially large amonts of it.

BuzzBob

aka Buzz'dBob
Veteran
Wowsers! ...is all I can say...

I have always heard the prices in the NE were extravagant {by my standards}, but I never knew is was that much more!

LOL... So, if I were to pack up an LB or three, and roadtrip it up that way, y'all could finance a nice vacation to my birthplace, eh?

That'd be Maine, btw. Haven't been back in several years now... :(

-BuzzBob

amsterdame

Hey Buzz, have you ever thought of moving back to Maine? It's got the best grow-friendly laws in the country, after Wyoming. Up to 100 plants is considered a misdemeanor. :eek: (I'm actually seriously considering a move there...south of Portland preferably)

A*dame

G

don't forget alot of killer skunk and northern lights are grown outdoors in parts of IN, OH, and KY

...you just gotta know the right people and how to get along with them
hillbillies and farmers can be fun people and very loyal to what they do.
they know how to grow killer bud indoors and out...but they hate snobs, showoffs, and distrust newbies in the area (they will get the cheap ditchweed, and compress mexi brick, for the same price as the killer stuff...if anything at all)

...and that same area also gets alot of mexican farm workers in the area during various fruit/Veg. harvest seasons

so its not uncommon to find some high grade non compressed good mexi weed...
instead of the compressed commercial shit thats so easy and cheap to find, that most growers laugh at, and save for those stupid enough to buy/smoke it

Last edited:

BuzzBob

aka Buzz'dBob
Veteran
Hey A*Dame! Maybe passing dreams, but no, not seriously... LOL... So, with those Grower Friendly laws {the exact opposite of Missouri's, btw}, I reckon there's a new thriving way to earn a living aside from making Christmas Wreaths, eh? ;)

Honestly, if I were to leave where I am, I am thinking Beaches... Warm beaches... Scuba Diving, birdwatching, and long contemplative periods thinking deep thoughts... ;)

MD: I know what you mean! I spent my "formative years" in West Virginia. Definitely very close people there 'bouts...

And, in case you're wondering... I have also lived, and have experienced "the culture," in New Jersey, Delaware, Virginia, and Florida

in my neck of the woods, which is a little town in the middle of absolutely nowhere.
mexi schwag is very popular, cuz its so cheap, 25$ a half, 50$ oz, 150$ a qp, can get a really good deal on lb's for 350$, and quality is better then anything else around here. as for the labeled dank shit, 60$ 1/8, 100$-120$ 1/4, 350$-400$ an OZ, 1200$-1500$ qp depending on quality.

G

words of addvice for those trying to find hookups

learn to play an instrument or 2 (acoustic) ...well
and/or become close friends with people that do

and be open to late night jam sessons where anyone can join in...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts