What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Box populi

@Panconqueso: Thanks for stopping by, man, hope your grow will go okay...

Well, i made a simple co2 system with yeast and sugar and it works fine, and i think the difference is noticeable. it's day 11 since my girl showed sex. that's it people, just a few pics so you can see, fortunately i have no problems for now, it's goin' really well...

Hi! It's update time!

It's day 19. of flowering stage, plant is watered every 3 days with 2,5-3dcl of water, nutes every 6 days. scroging is going well, without any bigger problems. plant is looking stronger every day... here are the pics:

that's it, bye!

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
It's been 10 years since the last update and he was last online in 2010. If he could stay away for that long he has either given up or changed his handle and is probably on some other forum.