What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Becoming an ICMAGAZINE (online) Subscriber....Your Chance To Help....

Status
Not open for further replies.

guanito

I will subscibe as soon as possible. I've been thinking about it for awhile now.
I owe Gypsy and this place so much.
Best regards

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
Ok i have read through this entire 20 page thread.

1. I can only afford a year.....what is the best and easiest way to get the $$ to you. Forgive me for asking something that I know was written on page one, but I'd like to make sure that's still the plan now after 20 pages of suggestions and thoughts and changes. Could someone please update the payment method/s that are acceptable today?

2. Donating seeds.....what is the exact deal on this? I'd love to donate some seeds.....what kind are you looking for? This is something I've always liked to do but you may have special rules I am not sure of.

3. Those who bitch about being ASKED to pay are the ones who feel most guilty and that's why they state their side so loudly......IMhumbleO.

4. I was (and am) a proud member of another cannabis webiste. When that site went down this website welcomed ALL of us displaced cdotters and asked for nothing in return. I want to thank them for this. It means a LOT to me. It also let me know how important these "online communities" are to me. Sure I go and try to help others. But you don't REALLY think I'm doing that without getting something for myself out of it as well. Otherwise I wouldn't be doing it. It's that simple.

Cdot has come back up but I still come here. I get something out of it and want to put something back so if someone could outline the different ways we can help NOW I would be VERY grateful.

Thank you,

wh

W

WhoMan

Ok i have read through this entire 20 page thread.

1. what is the best and easiest way to get the $$ to you. Forgive me for asking something that I know was written on page one, but I'd like to make sure that's still the plan now after 20 pages of suggestions and thoughts and changes. Could someone please update the payment method/s that are acceptable today?
I am in this same boat with needing to know if that addy on the 1st page is accepting charity still??????

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
As part of your subscription you will be included in limited edition / pre release auctions and buy now's on seedbay
these auctions will be restricted to members of the subscriber / donators and yes 00420 that includes the mods
this feature will be available to all new and existing subscribers and donators soon

OP

Status
Not open for further replies.