What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Billy Goat

G

good question, billy u still with us? just maybe under the radar?

any way for us to get info to you regarding growing out some of your beans?

hope all is well man

G

Billy Goat sends his best and without going into to much detail, he has fallin victim to the US legal system and our insane marijuana laws. He has skirted jail for the time being but it's going to be a tough row to hoe.

He is alive and doing as well as can be expected under the circumstances.

As he lets me know I will keep you informed

Positive thoughts for BG everyone

Tex

mybeans420

resident slackass
Veteran
dammit,
this is some bullshit. i'm glad he isnt in jail though.
at least thats something positive.
best of luck to ya billygoat.
we're waiting to hear from ya.

peace and may you make it through this unharmed and free,
beans

T

tricky

best wishes

best wishes

all ower love goes out to billy be back soon a major player here hope all is well

tricky :wave:

G

another brother down....
Another Freedom Fighter loses his Freedom
Another Grower can grow no more
Bush Ashcroft Rummy Wolfy Free
Billygoat under their thumb
FUCK SHIT ASS DAMN
another grower angered
another Freedom Fighter Born
Free BillyGoat...

G

man what a drag, that'll be a huge loss for all of us.

puffin one for you goat. if and when you are lookin to get back into the game, you can rest assured that you have people here that will help you out the best that they can.

THC

Okie grown

Veteran
NO SHIT???

NO SHIT???

That sucks.Ill be prayin for ya goat! I have been hearing about to many peps getin screwed for growing a f---ing plant.I need to find a place to work in the dam.Atleast you can grow a hand full of plants rite on youre pourch.If anyone knows of a job in a. dam (even if it only pays room and board) let me know lol!!

G

Jail for pot is unreal.

Jail for pot is unreal.

Just made my FKN stomach drop!Hate to hear that. .Its for personal use and if you have over a certain number even if it is only for youre self for medication they get you for trafficking.Bullshit!!!Hope everything works out BG.Wonder if they seized his comp to check hard drive.Sneaky shits!

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
hey

hey

texaskid do you or billy know how 50 got turned on to him i hope it not from sites of this type that would suck ass
how do they set up a fund for legal funds like they did on OG for 1 of there members a 1.5 -2 yrs ago just a thought
billy we are rootin for ya
peace chucky

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
NOT BILLY!

NOT BILLY!

Drag. Big fuckin drag. I'm very sorry to hear this about ANYONE, much less one of our cannabis all-star team. Now that just plain sucks. BG brother, wherever you are...much love, take care, stay safe. We're all saddened by this. If there's anything we can do for ya, our cannabrother_ HOLLAR!

cranky cook

Latest posts

Latest posts