What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I grow in 6 inch pots

gladysvjubb

Veteran
I also use Miracle grow at 1/4 strength. I also use Pro-Mix with Mycorrhizae. Here are Tommy Chong's LA Amnesia. Will be feeding soon with Cha Ching with lots of phosphorus. The ones hanging up drying are Amnesia.

Attachments

• P8040493.jpg
    P8040493.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 25
  • P8040494.jpg
    P8040494.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 24
  • P8040495.jpg
    P8040495.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 23
  • P8040496.jpg
    P8040496.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 19
  • P8040497.jpg
    P8040497.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 21

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Good Job!! :D

General Hydroponics "MaxiBloom" is also a great inexpensive replacement for Miracle-Gro. You'll see larger flowers and a much better flavor profile. :D

It's around $15 for 2.2lbs and it goes a loooong way. ;)

Mr. Greengenes

Re-incarnated Senior Member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good job, small containers are my bag too. People often over look the fact that it's much easier to withhold (or flush) N from a small container during flowering. I think that's why flowers grown with our method often taste more 'connoisseur' than those grown in beds or large containers.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
I like 2-3 gallon coco perlite with megacrop and sometimes in veg ill use miracle grow starter liquid fert for folier feed at 350 ppm.

getting the best genetic;s is critical as well

picture.php

gladysvjubb

Veteran
MAXIBLOOM

MAXIBLOOM

Good Job!! :D

General Hydroponics "MaxiBloom" is also a great inexpensive replacement for Miracle-Gro. You'll see larger flowers and a much better flavor profile. :D

It's around $15 for 2.2lbs and it goes a loooong way. ;)

Thank you for turning me on to MaxiBloom! It is on it's way to me now.

dmandam

Try coco with those 2 gal pots. Your return will almost double.

Would coco really make that much of a difference?
I love my coco and peat moss mix but didn't think the Coco would actually have a crazy benefit on actual growth. I guess it does do a great job with distributing water to the roots.

Latest posts

Latest posts