What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'The Great Freebie Round-Up!'

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi can someone please post the UK addy,,, can't find addy on website

thanks dL :joint:

G

he said just send to the boutique or the bay's usual addy- in a crush proof container.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GlAssmasTeR said:
he said just send to the boutique or the bay's usual addy- in a crush proof container.

thanks Gmaster.

what is the usual addy ???

peace dL :joint:

G

free the seed.

free the seed.

a grand way to distribute seeds in a leagal fashion and
ungreedy ways is what i love about the seed botique.

ive an Afgani pink clone and pure kodiak male il pollinate soon,
and a nigera f1 to play around also.

l8r.
bambi.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
for the 3rd time,,, can somebody please post the UK ADDY?

it's a frigging cool idea,,,we just need the letters to fix on the letters... lol

peace dLeaf :joint:

SBN
UNIT 2
22 EDEN STREET
KINGSTON UPON THAMES
SURREY
KT1 1DN
UK

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:biglaugh: hehe...thanks dude/dudess :D

peace
dL

*note ways I n I see things if everyone that touched a packet of 'freebies', sends x2 packs of 'freebies' in return, the notion of "overgrowing" stands strong sowing food for the mind...

R

Ronley

S_a_H said:
How do you want them packaged ? Can we just send a bulk amount and you sort and packagae them ?

SaH

Its best to put aprox 10 seeds into little plastic bags and label them accordingly.
(Usually a pack of seeds has 10 seeds.)

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
from where I live those little ziplock baggies are called "Apple Bags" there made in china or something. They usually go 300 to 500 baggies per package. For about $4 :wave:

Blackstone

Hi - I've been following this thread for a while and I have some questions.

Does the lineage of the strain have to be known for the seeds to be donated? For example, I'm getting Nirvana's Indoor Seed Mix and there are 5 different strains. If I don't know which seeds are which, and I pollinate a female it will most likely be a hybrid of two different ones. So would those seeds be any good to donate as freebies?

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
sure I believe they are f3's. If my brain is working right. Just make sure to note that there from unknown parents frim the Nirvana's Indoor Seed Mix.
They will work just fine. As those kinds of crosses of inbreed lines usually creat that Hybred vigor.

N

Neptune

Rosey Cheeks hit it right on, page 1.

Growers are isolated. I would never give free seeds to any growers, becuase any growers I know do not need free 'bullshit' seed. They have their elite high yeilding cash cropping clones. I share clones with growers, after I select moms... not seed. No one appreciates seed unless they are total newbies.

I will say though, *I* appriciate the free seed. It makes my money go further. Furthering my chances to finmd some winning mothers, and most importantly... that "right" strain. ... that one strain that melts your mind!!!

Thanks gypsy, and thanks to all seed breeder/growers.
love love love

love all of you

C

Chamba

No one appreciates seed unless they are total newbies.

well, that all depends on your outlook doesn't it?

I think that anyone that doesn't grow from seed is missing out on the total growing experience ...every seed is unique and is even more special if you selected & bred plants and then grow those seeds.

growing "elite" clones ...lol....
I think these "elite" should be called the "Shared" because that's you do with worthy and proven seeds or clones - you share them...the polite thing to do in return is give thanks with some bud to the grower who gifted you the clone or seeds.

anyway, there wouldn't be any clones if it wasn't for seeds!...do a search on my recent posts for a few points about fertilizing seeded plants, when to harvest the seed etc..

with seed grows you get to experience the whole life of the plant..it is total growing...and never dull!

I feel sorry for clone growers (and those who lust for them)..I think they are missing out as there's no "wonder" in clone grows.

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
“The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer."
-- Ken Kesey

With a seed you will always have some mystery, with a clone you have what you have.

G

I have given away alot of my freebies that have inspired a few to grow. I could never grow them all anyway so why hoard them.

Status
Not open for further replies.