What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'The Great Freebie Round-Up!'

Status
Not open for further replies.

blAsia

My security concerns are mine. I know how one thing leads to another and then back to you. Give away seeds if you want. I will continue to do what I said I would do, grow them, breed them, then send the seeds to SB..

I grow for myself and 1 friend, and only smoke with 3 other people in a city with a pop of over 1M. So, in essence, if I were to give him the seeds, he would give them back to me to grow, if that makes you happy and understanding.

I don't need some narc busting others then having any kind of evidence to even look my way. Seeds create suspicion and give reasonable cause to look further into the matter, something I don't need.

Dalek Sec
Time is linear. I said I gave seeds away in the past, basically, and now, my security concerns have changed... how does that not make sense to you?

I can throw seeds out the window and have done so, but will do so with seeds I create, not receive for free. I don't sell so I never benefit monetarily, but after years of growing and never having decent strains (mainly Sativas with long flowering times, and height issues...my ceiling is only 7'), I am surely going to grow all my freebies out, then go from there.

Actually, last night, I did gather about 40 seeds, fresh, and viable from my last grow, that I am giving my friend to take to New Mexico to give them away to someone he knows--just not the freebies that I want to experiment with. I am not selfish, I just don't believe in total waste of a good thing.

Peace

seeds i am giving away are from this plant also.

Last edited:
G

Hey blAsia my friend, I can see were you are coming from.... Each man has his circumstaces. Didn't mean to :bashhead: you personally!!

Peace and Large sticky Buds to you my friend...

blAsia

Dalek sec said:
Hey blAsia my friend, I can see were you are coming from.... Each man has his circumstaces. Didn't mean to :bashhead: you personally!!

Peace and Large sticky Buds to you my friend...

it's cool :cool: :rasta:

Peace

Last edited:
Y

YwouldntI

i think this is a great ideaGypsy i have some seeds here i've been putting off on germin and now that i've read this thread im bout to do'em up any males i will save for seeds and pollinating i really aint sure how to do both of these but i can read a book ya'know and i love growin this plant

H

herbie5000

i just received some sam skunkman t*haze x skunk#1 as freebies but can't find any info or pics of them. does anyone have any experience growing this strain? as they are sativas i was thinking of 12/12 seed. good idea? any info much appreciated.

many thanks for freebies gypsy!

bonghitter

I HAVE STARTED MY FIRST GROW.I'M A PATIENT HERE IN CALI.ALSO YOU HAVE GREAT PRICING CHEERS

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr. G

hey im in the prosess of finding some sb pollen but if not would you guys want some sour bubb s1 seeds(with collidial silver) to give away its just that im the only grower i know and its hard for me to find good pollen

Last edited:
B

Bubble Puppy

seeds

seeds

I have low post count and can't pm yet ,but i would love to grow and report on your beans .

Dr. G

Bubble Puppy said:
I have low post count and can't pm yet ,but i would love to grow and report on your beans .

ya this will be a little while but we shouls be seeing some beans in 4 mths about

B

Bubble Puppy

Nice Doc ,i have a few months to go on my current projects .A few months down the road.

Dr. G

man now that i found that thread on making a male pollen box for your flowering room ill be making tons of crosses i was going to have to build another male room but this saves all that trouble

happy holidays to everyone

slimshady

Excellent !!
I just received my packs including a pack of freebie from SB,thanks.
But anyone has an idea about this freebie's "T*Haze X Skunk 1" ? I can't find information on this one.

G

donating too a seed bank is music too my ears

donating too a seed bank is music too my ears

i,ve allways said weed without seed just aint weed ...

i love making beans and have been crossing a lot of weed for years and im very keen too share so in the near future you just may recive a nice aussie safari pack of all my own weed strains ...........no better way too spread the love then trough the gypsy ......

and no i dont grow my freebies i grow what i order and paas on the freebies to the newbies in the areana there useually quite gratefull for it too :rasta:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Thought that I would drop in on this thread just to remind you all to keep your security paramount and not trade contact details with unknown entities to try and gain or share seeds e.t.c.

....the 'Freebie' program is best done thru us.......so far it has made many a grower happy......and a big THANK YOU! to all the kind people that have sent in seeds to us to share with many others out there..........

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Back to the actual intent of this thread

Back to the actual intent of this thread

Gypsy Nirvana said:
'Freebie Round Up!'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As many of you well know I have been sending out 'Freebie' packs of seeds with every and any order for around 7 years now or so. These seeds have been sent gratis on condition that they be shared with another grower other than the one making the order in an all out attempt to get many more people growing their own erb', so helping to get cannabis growing in literally thousands of gardens worldwide....and it has been working very well so far....

...These days we are giving away nearly as many seeds as we are selling and so need to have a constant supply of 'freebies' to keep it all happening....

To keep this policy bouyant and active I am asking for the help of any and every grower out there. You too can help by perhaps making some seeds to share too and sending them in to us for distribution thru the 'freebie program'....

....The 'Freebies' are a great way to help Overgrow the planet and also to establish new/up-and-coming breeders in the market place........Even if you just grow sensimilla (without seed) usually...... you too can help make a big difference by pollinating just one plant and making seed for yourself and others who perhaps don't have the funds and/or security to order bought seeds.......so please help.........and I am sure that between us we can all make a BIG difference by creating and supporting new growers and bring much joy to them once they get involved in our favourite hobby......

......By making seeds and getting them into the eager hands of new growers you are being an activist at a grass-roots level by helping to get cannabis normalized in as many gardens as possible so giving the opportunity to turn a cannabis user into a cannabis grower.......

*If you are interested in joining the 'Freebie Program' P.M. me and I will give you the adress to send to....

.....and.....Thank-You all for your kind indulgence!

If anyone is interested in sharing....as Gypsy has already pointed out the security risks of doing such things privately between unknown internet entities...best to simply pm either Gypsy or myself about your interest in sharing through SB freebies...the address to send freebies to is SB's address (locatable online at www.seedbay.com or www.seedboutique.com ...or simply pm one of us for it).

Let's end this thread with the reminder of Gypsy's initial thread starting post (quoted above).

Thank you!
dg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts