What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

[HPS 400W][0.64m2][16MIX][TOPPING]

Gardenic

Thank!
Just few pictures.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Gardenic

(1/6)
50/33/83

Uh, I got sick some time ago. Flu or something. Plants have suffered during this time, mainly killer cherry a little stale but still is close to ok
Everything starts to swell. Black Lime Reserve / Headbanger x White Cherry Truffle looks the weakest, very short, but compacted like pebbles. and the smell is so ... strange. neither grass nor weed, only stinks badly. In addition, one doesnt like something, or it hit a spot or some shortage. yellowing the gills of the first pair of leaves from the side of the lamp.

The second weakest is the PanPestek Auto. it's alive for a long time and it looks very average

The most beautiful toppers at the moment are Jamaican Dream and Master Sativa, we will see how long, Killer Cherry started to look pretty

One of the MS5 finally start flowering, manipuri and the second ms5 does not even think about it. 2 times, TWO times, both stopped on the ceiling. I do not know how to break it. you will see for yourself somewhere lower how it looks like now.
Clone from Manipuri outgrew ALL other plants xD
On the next grow I will have to mount a panel with a blue light on the sides. HPS alone without blue light is a bad idea

2x Black Lime Reserve/Headbanger x White Cherry Truffle

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php