What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trump implies that he might legalize cannabis.

R

Rubber Chicken

I'm not American but my girlfriend is..... not that i would need an American girlfriend to feel any right to say what i feel about American politics....

Just that it's probably the reason i found myself getting drawn into the melodrama of it all.

That, and the fact that i have known Trump to be a disgusting conman and hilarious 'meme like' character on so many levels for decades.

The people who think they are 'winning' with him as president just make me facepalm so badly..... i try not to get into a back and forth with them, but man..... just listen to what the guy says.... look into his past, just for a minute.

The wind whispered through the forest :bigeye:

R

Rubber Chicken

so none of you are SUFFERING under trump but want to complain. keep it up. better for us in 2018.

We are just trying to help you see him for what he is....

Not offend you.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

:ying:

Jhhnn

Veteran
I'm not American but my girlfriend is..... not that i would need an American girlfriend to feel any right to say what i feel about American politics....

Just that it's probably the reason i found myself getting drawn into the melodrama of it all.

That, and the fact that i have known Trump to be a disgusting conman and hilarious 'meme like' character on so many levels for decades.

The people who think they are 'winning' with him as president just make me facepalm so badly..... i try not to get into a back and forth with them, but man..... just listen to what the guy says.... look into his past, just for a minute.

The wind whispered through the forest :bigeye:

Take heart, sir. Most of us didn't vote for him. Trump is President by dint of an anomalous result of an archaic institution, the Electoral College. Those who did got flummoxed by one of the greatest con artists who has ever lived.

jimdc

Take heart, sir. Most of us didn't vote for him. Trump is President by dint of an anomalous result of an archaic institution, the Electoral College. Those who did got flummoxed by one of the greatest con artists who has ever lived.
mp
says someone who thought trump had no path to 270. wrong again. you should be used to being wrong by now.

jimdc

Mind if i ask how you suffered under obama?

i see you dont want to answer my question but expect me to answer yours. typical liberals. you show how ignorant you are by doing it. i own my own business and sell my product to businesses in 40+ states and 3 countries. i was selling to 150 + businesses before obama and dropped to less than 50 under obama with my customers selling less product. since trump became president i have gained over 200 new customers nation wide. i started my business from scratch. how about you?

how are you suffering under trump?

He's a f'en goat shitting all over the white house, he's stripped away environmental protections, added debt for future generations and drained every mote of dignity from the office. He has given voice to the most vile elements in our culture. He makes our country look like a third rate shithole, he is an international laughingstock completely out of his depth on the international stage.

Most of the country despises him liddle jimmy climb out of your breitbart bubble he is reviled.

jimdc

cat got your tongue? i know, facts are like kryptonite to liberals. keep whining, i am enjoying every minute of your suffering.

M

moose eater

Like Kellyanne said early on, they have alternative facts to convince people to believe what they want them to believe. The actual thread topic is a great example of how that works. When Trump took office, the Cole memo was an official DoJ document, written policy that governed enforcement. That's gone, replaced by a verbal promise from Trump to Corey Gardner.

I mean, uh, you know, that seems like a step back from legalization, not a step forward. It's amazing that his fans manage to see it differently. They do that with a lot of things.

I think Trump & his supporters are more extreme in some ways.

But in an objective view (and supported by a piece I posted this afternoon in the Syria thread), the mainstream Ds and Rs in DC make a point of lambasting their opposition on -many- issues, then, when they inherit the 'driver's seat,' they engage in similar excesses and authoritarianism as that they claimed to oppose when it was being run by the other team..

It was during Obamas period as a soon-to-exit President that the actual fruit of his statements/efforts took hold. Earlier, when Holder was writing the letters about leaving California med. clinics alone, the frequency of federal raids on such places went up, not down. Including some very stand-up 'clean' clinics and people who went down hard. (*Admittedly, some of that may have been the result of push-back by the Old Guard inside the DEA/Marshalls/DoJ, deciding they were going to continue to set an example).

Dennis Peron and his Crew suffered road-blocks post-success re. Prop 215 in California, sometimes receiving their harassment from Ds.

D's and R's have both stood in the way of single-payer healthcare; most recently stopped in California by the Ds, who could've passed it on a state-wide basis..

Hunting whistle-blowers, sending drones into sovereign nations we're not at war with, etc., etc.

Expansion of searches/surveillance under the USA PA & related extra-legal government privilege (which contrary to popular wishful thinking, has snared many more dopers, pimps, hookers, and bookies than it has 'terrorists'), has been conducted in different ways by both parties.

I think the Cole memo was demonstrative of a combination of things, including Obama returning to the kind of person he portrayed as a Senator, and some very real accounting (as in $) and what it would cost the feds to reign in the process in the many states.

Private prisons, DoD contracts, favoritism toward corporate cronies, drilling off-shore in the Arctic where they have zero chance in hell of containing ANY serious spill, etc. ALL of them, the majority of BOTH parties, are sinners for the greater part.

Catering to Wall St., same-same, with a small handful of exceptions.

I think/believe that in the end, they (nearly ALL) do a dance of PR & BS for their supporters, and we make the mistake of believing they're as sincere as -we- are in our thoughts/statements, & mean what they say, when their track records say something very different. That's been our Achilles Heel in so many cases, and for many years now. We're suckered by names, parties, and notoriety, when we're often dealing with professional liars, sociopaths, and con men/women in nice suits.

That said, I applauded Obama's more sincere efforts toward the end of his term, and the results of the Cole memo. His reversal on off-shore arctic drilling, etc.

The rest of the 2 parties' histories will likely have me refusing any party affiliation for the remainder of my life.

i see you dont want to answer my question but expect me to answer yours. typical liberals. you show how ignorant you are by doing it. i own my own business and sell my product to businesses in 40+ states and 3 countries. i was selling to 150 + businesses before obama and dropped to less than 50 under obama with my customers selling less product. since trump became president i have gained over 200 new customers nation wide. i started my business from scratch. how about you?

President Trump lied more than 3,000 times in 466 days

You have the same dull, boastful self righteous braggart tone as dotard. You praise a guy who has 2 aliases and found good neo nazi's. Bro you're stoned on bone spur dust. You imagine that your self righteous rants have cred, NO.

trump's laywers lawyers need lawyers and it looks like you think that's cool. It's not. Dotard is a cancer on the USA

jimdc

He's a f'en goat shitting all over the white house, he's stripped away environmental protections, added debt for future generations and drained every mote of dignity from the office. He has given voice to the most vile elements in our culture. He makes our country look like a third rate shithole, he is an international laughingstock completely out of his depth on the international stage.

Most of the country despises him liddle jimmy climb out of your breitbart bubble he is reviled.

pay attention snowflake. you will see the light after 6 1/2 more years of trump. but keep spewing your ignorant rants.

X

xavier7995

What policies of his caused this?

Personally, i am not suffering under trump. I have worked long and hard to make sure i am financially sound and in a spot where it doesnt matter much the way the wind blows. I dont think his policies help the common person nor do i like the general direction he is trying to take the country towards. I find much of what he says to be unamerican and dislike how he presents the country.

More of less the same general complaints you guys had about obama, who i should point out i wasn't a fan of.

jimdc

What policies of his caused this?

Personally, i am not suffering under trump. I have worked long and hard to make sure i am financially sound and in a spot where it doesnt matter much the way the wind blows. I dont think his policies help the common person nor do i like the general direction he is trying to take the country towards. I find much of what he says to be unamerican and dislike how he presents the country.

More of less the same general complaints you guys had about obama, who i should point out i wasn't a fan of.

so just generalization? no specifics? hes an asshole and i dont like him is your reason? how retarded. he beat the bitch that you wanted. get over it losers.

jimdc

what policies? how about doubling the deficit from 10 to 20 trillion and taxing businesses to pay for doubling welfare. you should really pay attention to whats REALLY going on.

X

xavier7995

Damn man, you're kind of a weird nerd and a dick. Have a good one.

Latest posts

Latest posts