What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Buckeye Goes Indoors

Buckeyebandit

Might be a bit before an update on the grow. Had an emergency blatter removal mid week and hurts like hell. 4 holes in my gut with staples so soon as I can get them up potted I’ll throw up pixs

gorilla ganja

Ouch is right, Hope your feeling better soon.
But really that sounds like a weak excuse for not posting an update.:)

Peace GG

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Might be a bit before an update on the grow. Had an emergency blatter removal mid week and hurts like hell. 4 holes in my gut with staples so soon as I can get them up potted I’ll throw up pixs

Get well soon BB hope your feelin better!

Buckeyebandit

Hey GG
Yes man just a little hike to the room and they need transplanted into final pots. Talk to my brother to get some help so the grow will go on.i think if I was a little younger it wouldn't be so bad. Getting old sucks lol

Ouch is right, Hope your feeling better soon.
But really that sounds like a weak excuse for not posting an update.:)

Peace GG

Buckeyebandit

All can do today GLH. Had the week I've had. Little beat up but gonna pull thru it
New shoes so this is the final up pot. 3 gallon

picture.php
picture.php

Buckeyebandit

Ok so I'm doing better and so are the plants. They took to the up pot and seem to responded well to the new mix. Still not sure of sex
DP ask if I had a favorite well I have come to the point I can say chem DD x and GLH and spice brothers c99 f2. One more week and into flower they go using 2 of the 3100k Phillips

GLH

picture.php
picture.php

C99 middle left and chem DD x middle right

picture.php

Buckeyebandit

Not sure azure on the outdoor season with health issues I have. Still not out of the question but thinking about it. Turning 200 gallon of soil makes my head hurt thinking about it. That’s per pot. I will need to decide in the next week or two. Give a heads up when I decide

Awesome. Keep us posted!
When does the outdoor fun start?

Azure

Not sure azure on the outdoor season with health issues I have. Still not out of the question but thinking about it. Turning 200 gallon of soil makes my head hurt thinking about it. That’s per pot. I will need to decide in the next week or two. Give a heads up when I decide

Maybe me and some others can fly out there and turn over some dirt for you!

ilynnboy

Heya bro, I was told you were Flboy in another place and time?
I just logged in over here to see my old online head friends.
I read you have health concerns?

Latest posts

Latest posts