What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

minds_I

Veteran
Much of this will make black white, foul fair, wrong right, base noble, old young, coward valiant....

This yellow slave will knit and break religions, bless the accursed, make the hoar leprosy adored, place thieves and give them title, knee and approbation

N

noyd666

EVERYBODY IS ASLEEP AT THIS HOUR.
picture.php

minds_I

Veteran
Once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

The flowers are beginning to bloom...spring is here..time for looking up

minds_I

minds_I

Veteran
hello all,

On a side note, It would seem that yesterday, while fetching a bud to vape from my private reserve, I apparently dropped a bud on the floor without my knowledge.

So a few hours later, it is brought to my attention that my 6 pound poodle was behaving rather odd.

After about a half hour of watching him I saw symptoms of being lethargic, disoriented, unable to stand or sit for that matter, mouth was dry, eyes were dilated and he was having minor tremors and assorted spasms.

Poor guy would try and hold his head up and once he lifted it, his head would bob down.

At the time, I did not know what was wrong with my dog so, at about 7:30 in the evening I called the vet...after speaking with the vet and describing what was happening he asked, "do you think the dog got some cannabis?".

Ahhhhhh, maybe???

Well, the dog was indeed quite wasted and today, after a night of waking every 30 minutes to check on him...he is just fine and back to his old self. I am happy about that.

minds_I

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
Just home from hospital - a bout of Influenza B (NOT the strain in the flu shot I got months ago) triggered the worst asthma attack I've had in decades. Apparently, I was working so hard to breathe that the lactic acid built up in my bloodstream to twice the amount they consider dangerous. I was essentially running a marathon, non-stop, for 3 days.

Home now, bed rest for another week (work is gonna shit themselves, but fuck 'em).

I might try and fire up the box vape later to see if my lungs can handle a teeny bit.