What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tangie Crocketts Cutt

OldCoolSativa

For the record, the four Tangie females I grew out were from Crockett's Farm sealed in the original packaging, sourced from a reputable seed bank. It was the real deal Crockett's Tangie. All plants had tangerine peel terps to some extent, the best was loud and wonderful until late in flower when the smell changed to funky, over ripe citrus. The high from all plants was dull and weak.

I agree there are better alternatives out there. If I were still interested in orange flavored weed, I'd look into Dr. Pentathol's (AKA Catnip Seeds) Agent Orange IBL.

Pro Headies

Veteran
A buddy of mine ran 13 females out of 2 packs of crocket. Best one was orange peel with Italian herb spice, not super potent but decent.

I ran kosher tangie(24kt) pack and all were orangeish but not exactly tangie except for one. She's full on orange sweetness, not orange peel but orange sugary like the actual fruit. Potency is great also as well as a high yielder, she's one of my favorites, true keeper. Super hash maker also.

Not sure if I trust DNA seeds anymore with there newer seeds so can't guarantee it's still possible to find her. Same guy that ran the Tangies looked threw packs of kosher Tangies recently and the pheno wasn't to be found.

Here is old(2015) picture of my 24kt from my album. She was only pheno with spear tops.

Attachments

• user417819_pic1427452_1430106900.jpg
    user417819_pic1427452_1430106900.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
I will certainly grow her, if I meet her again.
A really nice girl you´ll never forget :huggg:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

P :smoke: