What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

krustallos' cave 'o trees

krustallos

Veteran
Dieselrella:
picture.php

Kish
picture.php

AW99
picture.php

Glass Slipper:
picture.php

SunGrown

way to keep plant numbers in check!

...can you post a pic of the underneath? I'm curious to see the pruning if you don't mind.

Looks like you must hit at least a unit per light with that room.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Brings merlot to mind...

Very nice setup. I like your choice in strains as well, DG had some nice shit come out.

How long do you veg?

krustallos

Veteran
Here is how they look going into flower but still in veg:
picture.php

Growing into the scrog:
picture.php

After cutting down:
picture.php

Veg is from 9-12 weeks depending on strain

SunGrown

thanks for the pics, long veg time but the plants look amazing and for the plant count and the quality...spot on!

Did you say number of lights per table? / plants?

krustallos

Veteran
Thanks man! I use a Nikon D3100, I'm not very experienced with it. I just point and shoot ;)

I have quite a few vegging... waiting to see if legit cuts or not once in flower,will show ya when they flower :ying:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Interesting, do you have a upgraded flash?

The flash on my D3000 sucks balls. Your pics seem to "pop" more than I can get.

krustallos

Veteran
I don't have any upgrades, when I load them on my computer I use ViewNX-2 to crop them and put the up the d-lighting hs just one notch. It lights up the background a bit more.

Check it out!