What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

St. Kitts, any advice?

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so anyone been to St. Kitts? any scene there?
from my people down there they say nada, but im always curious what the forum knowledge has to offer.

already sent some seeds just in case.

curious about experiences there, cool spots & things to do on the island (and nearby islands), in addition to any ganja culture evident and where that stuff happens.

:thank you::thank you:

:blowbubbles:

:tiphat:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
been to st croix,not much of a scene,the weed is sometimes good,sometimes downright awful and mostly overpriced...mainly schwaggy jamacan,but sometimes some colombian or panama would come around.
scoring mostly involved waiting until one of the street vendors said something like "blanco? verde?"....

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya,,,avinash,,dont know about st kitts but if its anything like st lucia.take your own if possible,weed was dissapointing and not cheap..worlds away fom ja,,have a nice trip and safe journey though,,,peace s2

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks yall, i figured it would b dismal down there. ive read that some of the other closeby islands are better for the scene....
im the kinda person who still enjoys the local flavors even if they taste like poo.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks yall, i figured it would b dismal down there. ive read that some of the other closeby islands are better for the scene....
im the kinda person who still enjoys the local flavors even if they taste like poo.
yeah,,pretty sure theres good weed in st lucia,getting hooked up is the key but weed i had was below average and too expensive,,,good luck,,,peace s2