What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Athens

Harry Lime

Veteran
So what about Athens?

I'm planning to go there in September. I want to visit museums and plan to go to Mycenae and to Tiryns for a couple of days too.

So, plenty of ancient culture but it would be good to take in something more modern as well;- live music and, of course, some ganja!

Where/what do you recommend?

Dr_Tre

Fuck it. Go to Bulgaria - it's got it all - ancient culture, live music and ganja. Plus bulgarians don't hate fareigners.

Rinse

Veteran
I found mostly Dutch type bud the last time I was there,
was pretty good.
If your really lucky you might find some outdoor that's grown in the mountains.

The cops are assholes when it comes to weed so watch out,
still not as bad as some of the islands, cyprus for example.

On the plus side there are beautiful women everywhere.

Harry Lime

Veteran
I got this thing about Bronze Age/Homeric Greece so Bulgaria won't do, I'm afraid.

Thanks for the info Rinse. Did you get to Athens?

Harry Lime

Veteran
It would be nice if there's a live music scene in Athens. So far I can only find a concert by some fuckin death metal band...not my scene!

dubindam36

Fuck it. Go to Bulgaria - it's got it all - ancient culture, live music and ganja. Plus bulgarians don't hate fareigners.

ancient story in bulgaria?:laughing:weed in bulgaria,albanian shit?:laughing:culture in bulgaria?:laughing: the only truth is that bulgarians(girls) love foreigner cocks..

eskimo

Veteran
420giveaway
Athens is abig town man 5+ milions ...it has so many dyferent aspects ... i don't know how the scene is after the cryses but i think youl find anything you want ... as for the metal scene yea its quite on top in creece ...but not only...you'l find hiphop and electo..youl find latine bars... and anything ...go to planka and psyris and monastiraky ... youl defenetly find some weed ...great pubs and clubs ... have a nice time mate

purple_man

Veteran
DAMN!

why do i have to read so much bad things bout bulgaria?
sure them bugarke love foreign visa cok but what the heck? it's post comunism at it's finest...

food is great, the sea is beautiful, there is many old buildings, and if you aint looking
too turkish, party life might be fun ...

blessss

A

alx1234

just because 1 person said something stupid doesn't mean we have to go on the stupidness... think before you write

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
ancient story in bulgaria?:laughing:weed in bulgaria,albanian shit?:laughing:culture in bulgaria?:laughing: the only truth is that bulgarians(girls) love foreigner cocks..
oh snap chit sounds like right outta the movie Hostel lol :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
think the op was athens. maybe someone should do a thread about bulgaria. sure they must have some history