What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Montenegro "Black Mountain" Budva cannabis situation

Bedouin

Veteran
Hello friends. I'm going to Budva in Montenegro in August. What is situation with cannabis there. Is any problem to get some good weed? It's no problem with smoking in public? Peace :wave:

crazyivan

I wasn't in Montenegro yet but from my experience from other balkan countires (Croatia, Serbia) it's not easy to score weed and if you do have the luck to find some the quality isn't good. Chanses of finding good indor are very small.

sugarman

a lot of good herb can be found on these areas nowadays
if u have luck u can score some nice seedless outdoor, indoor is harder to find (only in bigger cities)

and better avoid smoking in public ;)

Bedouin

Veteran
Thank you guys :D i hope have nice holidays. I will tell you after what i scored there hehe :wave:

Weedowdan

Friendly advice for Montenegro: AVOID SMOKING IN PUBLIC!
They have very harsh laws there, no "possesion for personal use" only "possesion with intention to sell". If cops get you there with weed, you can even face some prison time. Scoring MJ there can also be problem, again beacause of strict laws there. Stay safe!

Bedouin

Veteran
Ok i came back and i must say that score mj is very difficult. Everyone that i ask said "It's illegal, i might get problem with police" and i didn't see anyone smoke blunts.... but i recommend this country because its very beautiful. Breath taking landscapes and GIRLS. Yes GIRLS are very charming and cute. Especially from Serbia and Montenegro ;) Peace