What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

India - Nepal '11

rastaidd

Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
Hi Rasta awesome pics bro, how does the Indian hash compare to Maroccan?

Hi Rinse, the Indian hash is more spicy and sweet then the maroccan, and has a different flavor, but both the maroccan and the indian are great :D :D

rastaidd

Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
nice pics rasta!!!
:tiphat:

Hey rastaid!! Wonderful trip and beautiful pictures!! Big up!!

hey mate!!! whatsup?? thanks for stopping here!!

in the street :D
picture.php

tipical food
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:ying:

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Beautiful...but mankind is greedy and we want more pics!
;) thanks for sharing them broda

E

everydaygreen

Thank you Rastaidd for sharing those beaautiful pictures .Have a great grow this year !

L

longearedfriend

wow rastaid

first morocco then nepal#india

:)

im jealous!

how is the smoke#security#police factor in nepal

did you try to keep it discreet
any chance of getting in trouble

do you know what kind of penalties one faces

i know in india, if your white man they all run to you to sell you things (clothes, food, beggars)
I have a feeling its more relaxed in nepal

rastaidd

Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
wow rastaid

first morocco then nepal#india

:)

im jealous!

how is the smoke#security#police factor in nepal

did you try to keep it discreet
any chance of getting in trouble

do you know what kind of penalties one faces

i know in india, if your white man they all run to you to sell you things (clothes, food, beggars)
I have a feeling its more relaxed in nepal

ehi man :wave: in India the smoke (hash) it's fantastic, you can try charas, pollen...and are all great hash, a little spicy and whit great smells.
the policeman are quiet whit tourist but if they find some hash on you i think that are bad day for you, very bad :D
the indian people are curious when they see you and they all run to you sometimes to sell things but sometimes just for talk, but they are all good people!
nepal maybe it's more relaxed because if you aren't into the city there are a lot of spectacular mountains, jungle and all nature!:tiphat:

Great pics thanks for sharing..

thanks for stopping man!:ying: