What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

....New Record!!

G

Welcome to IC Everyone. :wave:

MoMo sends his positive vibes to all our new friends and fello growers.
4137gwowfemales.jpg

love to all
annac

2buds

mrwags said:
True That. Tk took me under his wing almost 2 years ago and my gallery proves The Man knows what he's talking about. Big props to the Community the sky's the limit now. Looks like we need to have an Charity Auction for a new server,I'm sure that would put a smile :yummy: on GL's face for sure.

Welcome All

Just remember this is not just a hang out this is our HOME, we help everyone new and old no matter what the situation some site's have forgotten this and let everyone run rampid with the flames and the hate and the nasty words and now we all see the end result.

Love Thy Neighbor Is The IC Way. Good Karma Rules Here

Have A Nice Day
Mr.Wags

I would be considered a newbie here but I agree with Wags. I understand the expense of internet traffic and the equipment to make it all work.
Gypsy, DG put out the word down the road if you need to upgrade, I'd gladly send you a donation to help out. I value the knowledge and maturity(most of the time mature)(DG had to settle one today, go girl!) of this community, I browsed all around the internet for months before signing on, glad I chose here, hopefully others will fill the same. I have always received answers to any questions that I've had and I do appreciate everyones help.
Looks like I signed up just as the history pages are being written.
Thanks Gypsy, Dg and any others behind the scenes making it happen.
Peace

I.M. Boggled

Certified Bloomin' Idiot
Veteran
Welcome Genetic Jewel Collectors...

Welcome Genetic Jewel Collectors...

Damn, It's smokey in here all of a sudden!
Cough, cough...
Somebody go open the windows. ;) :D

Howdy doody New IC'ers (and Lurkers),
welcome to the neighborhood!

:wave:

IMB :)

Last edited:

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
2buds said:
Gypsy, DG put out the word down the road if you need to upgrade, I'd gladly send you a donation to help out. I value the knowledge and maturity(most of the time mature)(DG had to settle one today, go girl!) of this community, I browsed all around the internet for months before signing on, glad I chose here, hopefully others will fill the same.
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=20173&page=2
check out my link me and gypsy was speaking about a $10 fee there.

G

I found and joined this site before OG went down, and liked what I saw. Think I'll stick around a bit. Tho its nice to see some of the OG folks here, too, I kinda hope it stays a smaller community! Thanks!

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
outkastt said:
Gypsy, I really like this site, and thanks for having me.....I took your advice and after I returned from Amsterdam, I came here.....I am learning my way around, but being computer illiterate has slowed me some, but I am here!!!! peace....O.

We also outkastt have a few members (hint hint) that are very computer savy. If your problems persist a simple pm to me with details of your problems could go a very long way in solving your troubles. Welcome home outkastt ICM is the best site with the best peeps. So fire away and we will have ya surfing trouble free in no time.

Mr.Wags

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
New Record!....Ouch....the bandwidth!

New Record!....Ouch....the bandwidth!

Currently Active Users: 510 (184 members and 326 guests)

Most users ever online was 515, Today at 09:40 PM.
Gypsy Nirvana, 2buds, 2Luvers, 3legdog, 420KushMaster, 8cyril8, Abusive, Agnes, aspirewisdom..., b1gone, Bassbababa, baudys, BCW1, BenderBob, bentom187, Bex Bissell, big dog 420, Bigmone357, BIGPOPA323, big_nims, blazeoneup, BlowD & ThrowD, bluebublelove, BluntItUp, boggah, BOSTONBUD, Bucket Boy, bundesliga, BuzzMan747, cab-inet 4ester, Cactus Trail, canine, cannable, Capt. Crip, chriskrizzle, chrs2, cooked cook, Danny Danko, Dark Ninja Mark, dequilo, Desiderata, dgaf, Dirk Diggler, DocLeaf, Dr. Herbani, Dr.Feelgood, Dr.Ganja, dRbreiT0r, El Cabong, evergreen, exactlywatt, Flaweed, GanjaBaba, GotTheBlues, gOurd^jr., Grandpa, Green Lantern, greengirl, greenleaf, growit1234, HairlessCaveApe, hannibal, HappyHemphog, hash*_*bean, Hashish, hazeblazer, heath robinson, HellBoy, hidesjj, hillbillieonpcp, HOT CARGO, HotCha, HUSH, i enjoy thc, I.M. Boggled, icecold, igotpron, indianeric, J.puffin, James-Bong, jaunderer, JayRoach420, JJScorpio, jungo, jyb, kent780, kilacaLIbud, Knucklehead, kooki, KronickKanuck, la mano negra, lloyd, Loblolly1, lumbo, marimbas, mazur, mexicanmafia, mjshouldbelegal, mr.propper, MrDank, Ms.Grat3ful, Myjack, MyronFlorin, myst, Nikijad4210, noruas, Ogstradamus, OHenry, omega7, Onamission, Opt1983, owl, PassionForMaryJ, patolunga2, peacercs, perfectbitches, pharmapharmer, Pig&Potfarmer, poopypants, potheadpixie, przcvctm, Raul Duke, redone, Redseal, resinryder, Rocky Mtn Squid, Ronley, Rosy Cheeks, Ruosk, Santa Pimp, SeñorSativa, Seymour Katz, Shmokin, Sinfuldreams, sleekblack, Sleepy, Space Ghost, Sportster, stealthsheild, Steel_Canaries, stinkyngreen, Stoner133, stretch, Subversive, Sundance, sunnyside, SunSimluator, Swerve, TaikaToke, technoMAXgrower, Teresa, TheGreenBastard, TheSkunkyDemon, Tinkerbell, tricky, truecannabliss, try comb, turtletech, Uncle Ben, VaSvan, VihreätNivuset, Warrior, WDB, WeldFlash420, wooody, Xtbudda, XTC132002, ..

Welcome fellow home hobby horticulturalists!!

...I took a few out that are in 'stealth' mode....lol....

G

Ewww weeeeeeeeeee, it's getting packed here Gypsy, hope that was a joke about the 10 bucks thing, lol :)

And to O, your PCaholic Tech Geek is still here ;)
To any that ever need PC advice, tech help or what not I am just a PM away ;)

SweetDiesel

Howdy everyone

Howdy everyone

Seems all sites are up for same reason...to support the grow...

Glad I have a place to poke around at while OG is down...Anyone else miss OG as much as myself?

G

I for one don't think setting this kind of record is not all that great. I am eager for OG and CW to come back on line. I miss my old ICMag.

Last edited:

glasspackedbowl

Veteran
Currently Active Users: 425 (190 members and 235 guests)
Most users ever online was 547, Today at 12:58 PM.

rock on guys! :woohoo:

G

I am gladly one of the new ones to the site which has helped bump up the numbers. I am liking my new home. Gypsy you got a nice thing here, I hope to be able to stay a while.

glasspackedbowl

Veteran
nothing makes the site run faster then it going down for a minute or 2 making everyone relogin :woohoo:

UV Dreams

glasspackedbowl said:
nothing makes the site run faster then it going down for a minute or 2 making everyone relogin :woohoo:

Yep just happened to me. I just said Uh oh, is this what the future holds? A carbon copy of bandwith problems like OG?

"The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later."

Last edited:
G

Bucket Boy said:
Keep it up... It all starts from the top, or was that a seed? :wave:

Love that avatar BB. Also from the dirty Carolinas.Down south.

G

Thanks for IC Gypsy....I have quite enjoyed myself the past few days here at IC. I had spent significant time on OG, and find IC a great new resource for me. Also the printable page format option rules.

Latest posts

Latest posts