What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama?

B

buddymate

Got a friend going to Panama in november,how easy to hook-up,quality and price please if any of you have the weed info for that area?He is going for several weeks basically just to bum around,he is pretty flexible and would most probably travel around the country to any party-places or decent beaches,thanks for any info in advance :tiphat:

Cojito

head to the surf spots. there's always smoke to be found there. it's not very good but it'll get you high. tell him to use caution. only carry minimal amounts so you can bribe your way out of trouble. keep in mind that if you get busted you could stay in an over-crowded shit-stained cell for years before you even get a trial.

Squiggles

in santa Marias hands you walk in and in gods you walk out
i lost a few mates in Panama traveller beware that being said the seafood is fuckin awesome there

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your friend might be able to score, but as said by others, he should use caution:
- Herb is most time alterated, and then called "pegon". Sure it's stronger than the natural stuff, but god knows what put in there (e.g. gasoline, chemicals, etc).
- Best is to approach a rasta looking guy and ask if he knows where to find it. He'll probably go get it himself. It's welcomed to tip.
- Most bud will be seeded and brown, not very strong, but right for the high humidity and sunny days
- There are some indoors, but very small and for a very select few. Prices are ridiculous when compared with the outdoorgrown (x10).

Enjoy and be aware of mosquitoes!

B

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Sounds like it's not really worth looking for. Are there areas where they grow it openly? You'd think there would be a nice amount of variety because of the proximity to Colombia. I'm guessing most is still exported for the higher profit margin in the states. What's the average cost for a zip or so?

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Figured I would bump this thread. I'm planning on going to Panama in the next few months for two weeks. If anyone has any advice or tips please feel free to share. I'm leaning on going to Bocas Del Toro for a few days and then maybe somewhere else.

Thanks!

Lucky 7

real deal Panama Red was jungle grown . . . just so you know, it's prolly near impossible to get these days, so beware.

rabid

Panama is great (especially the Pearl Islands) but don't even think of traveling east or south of Garachine airport--into the Darien region next to the Colombian border. Any "guide" who agrees to take you there will sell you to FARC terrorists or the AUC paramilitary's that have crossed over from Colombia. It'll take a heap of $$$ to obtain your release (if they don't kill you first). The Panamanian Army and police won't even risk going into that area.

I've worked three times in eastern Panama and it's gotten so bad my company has suspended their operations because it's just too dangerous.

Most everywhere else in Panama is fairly safe if you don't do anything stupid. Have a good time amigo...