What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maroco hasch!

rastaidd

Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
picture.php

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
fantastic pictures i can only dream of one day exploring morocco
Keep em coming! :p all the best!

rastaidd

Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
thanks mate!!! you must go into marocco at least once in your life!!
crazy place and crazy people that smoke a lot of hash! :D

Sokan

Damn I want to go to morocco. Amazing picks, Rastaidd. Can you tell me if its possible to go on strain hunt? Are locals happy to share seeds?;o What would be the best time of the year? I am planning to go to Fez, hire a car and drive around, to find something, but I think the end of the march is too early as it is just the beginning of the season. Give me any suggestions, please ! thank you. Enjoy your time!

rastaidd

Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
Damn I want to go to morocco. Amazing picks, Rastaidd. Can you tell me if its possible to go on strain hunt? Are locals happy to share seeds?;o What would be the best time of the year? I am planning to go to Fez, hire a car and drive around, to find something, but I think the end of the march is too early as it is just the beginning of the season. Give me any suggestions, please ! thank you. Enjoy your time!

thanks man..
so, the people in marocco are friendly and the locals can give you the seeds without any problem, but i think that those plants are good only to make hash,for me the buds aren't good to smoke, but you can try :D
i went in marocco always in summer and was very hot..i think that the best time to go is in september! i recomend to visit Chefchauen, it's a small city under the ketama mountains, lovely place where the maroccan ask you to visit their "farms" where they make hash :D
..and if you hire a car you can visit all the zone in the riff mountain's, the land of hash!
if you have another question ask me!!
:tiphat:

HueJass

Love the pics from both you guys. Looks like a very fun place to be. What do they put over the bowl to sieve through? Is that a tee shirt you used at your house? I got a crap load of trim and could use some new methods other than my ice bags.

rastaidd

Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
Love the pics from both you guys. Looks like a very fun place to be. What do they put over the bowl to sieve through? Is that a tee shirt you used at your house? I got a crap load of trim and could use some new methods other than my ice bags.

over the bowl you can put a envelop bag or some plastics sheet.
and at home i had used a old tshirt to filter the pollen.
:tiphat: