What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Budapest

M

mklod

Anyone have any experience with finding bud in Budapest, Hungary? Here on a medical internship (I don't really know anyone here), and love the city, just looking for a few tips on availability/experiences picking some up.

vta

Veteran
Whatever you do...do not go to Flash Dance bar in the main downtown area. Otherwise, I had luck with taxi drivers on two occasions. Have fun and enjoy!

rebelweed

I have a good hungarian friend, and he tells me Budapest is flowing over with weed, but that you need to be a bit careful who you buy from, and buying off the streets can be hard.

Apparently, scoring bud is easier in the suburbs, and he espescially recommends Biatorbágy. Find a group of 20 year old hungarians, they are all very friendly, and just ask if they know how to go about scoring some weed. Most are poor English speakers but theres usually at least one in a group fluent enough to help you out.

If you dont want to venture into the suburbs, you are stuck with buying from the gypsies more or less.

You also have the partyboats, with one being very infamous for its availability of drugs. It's much easier to find hard drugs than weed there tho. The boat is in the docks on the island between Buda and Pest. Go there Friday os Saturday evening, but come rather early as supplies are limited.

Finally, weed quality in Budapest is generally quite good, at reasonable prices. Expect to pay about €8-10 pr gram for mid-high quality.

Ofcourse, the Czech Republic is not too far away, and if you dont mind doing a bit of smuggling you should be able to buy better weed much cheaper there.

M

mklod

I've been on the party boat, with mixed success. Like you said, it's much easier to get coke/speed/x there, none of which I am interested in. I asked loads of people before someone knew where some was, and they only had a gram (good stuff though) and said there was more but came back with some bunk ecstasy instead, and then feigned no longer knowing any English when I told him that was not what I had been asking for. Sort of a nightmare.

Thanks for the tip on the suburbs though; I've bought off the street in a public park but it's a nerve-wracking experience for me and is really unreliable, so I'll give the suburbs a try.

M

mklod

so I don't know if anyone is interested, but to conclude, the webehigh tip on Keleti is good info. Just look around for someone (arab-looking) who's just hanging out. 2500 forint is about 12usd for a g of some good stuff. indica heavy though...

rebelweed

Happy to hear you managed to find a hookup :)

And yeah I agree most weed youll find seems indica heavy, probably bigbud or critical or some other heavy yielder. Still decent stuff compared to many places in Europe if you ask me.

ceausescu

You might get lucky in the ``Keleti Train station`` just look for some arab dudes standing around and just looking at people.
That worked for me.

A

AndreCheese

hi ceausescu, thanks for the answer.
So where about do you mean near Keleti railway?
Do you think if I go there from 7pm, i have a chance to get something?
Do you remember if these Arabs offered you to sell a large amount too?

Thanks,
Andrea

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
hi ceausescu, thanks for the answer.
So where about do you mean near Keleti railway?
Do you think if I go there from 7pm, i have a chance to get something?
Do you remember if these Arabs offered you to sell a large amount too?

Thanks,
Andrea

Budapest Keleti pályaudvar = Budapest Central Station there is a huge Place before.... like on every Central Station :) The later the better so 7pm would work...

on larger amounts i would be damn careful on the streets...

peace

A

AndreCheese

hey thanks for the fast reply!
I know what is Keleti PA haha, I just meant where exactly are hanging around Arabs people.

I read on the web also Deak Ference Tèr is a lucky place to score, have you ever had any experience there?
I use marihuana as medicine, so as soon as I'll get Budapest I must find it.
Thanks for the answers guys!!

Shiva

Harrypaterson

In Budapest and looking for some weed if anyone could help out that would be amazing! Can anyone help me find something tonight? Thanks in advance :)

God_Speed

Hey hey people out there going to Budapest, first of all forget the Keleti railway station, them Arabs give you half the amount you pay for and sometimes mix it up with sand or spray it with water, also you might end up with some synthetic weed which will just fuck you up pretty bad!
The thing is if you know someone than it's easy to find if not a pain in the ass.
My advice is the following:
Look for guys with dreads be nice and ask them kindly and respectively (hey man you got some grass? Won't work)
Go to the Margaret island and follow your nose if that doesn't work go back to option 1 on the island.
Deák Ferenc square might also work but you can end up in some trouble with local security.
Go to bars in downtown not the fancy one but bistros and bars where simple people hang out.
Try to find someone on couchsurfing or airbnb who is local and have some good review's about knowing everything and solving any kind of problems.
At last:
Lot's of people smoke in Hungary but them bloody cops are really after drugs including weed.
So be nice and friendly and you definitely gonna end up with some decent pot.
Locals prefer Indicas as the market usually supports that. Sativas and hash is hard to find and usually costs more.

Good luck!

ceausescu

Hey hey people out there going to Budapest, first of all forget the Keleti railway station, them Arabs give you half the amount you pay for and sometimes mix it up with sand or spray it with water, also you might end up with some synthetic weed which will just fuck you up pretty bad!
The thing is if you know someone than it's easy to find if not a pain in the ass.
My advice is the following:
Look for guys with dreads be nice and ask them kindly and respectively (hey man you got some grass? Won't work)
Go to the Margaret island and follow your nose if that doesn't work go back to option 1 on the island.
Deák Ferenc square might also work but you can end up in some trouble with local security.
Go to bars in downtown not the fancy one but bistros and bars where simple people hang out.
Try to find someone on couchsurfing or airbnb who is local and have some good review's about knowing everything and solving any kind of problems.
At last:
Lot's of people smoke in Hungary but them bloody cops are really after drugs including weed.
So be nice and friendly and you definitely gonna end up with some decent pot.
Locals prefer Indicas as the market usually supports that. Sativas and hash is hard to find and usually costs more.

Good luck!
You might get less in keleti station but its a sure thing and if you know your stuff its hard for them to cheat you.
keleti is best for a quick fix for turists good luck with the dreads haha and bars people will think you are a cop for sure
Just think of people coming up to you in a bar asking for weed it would make me paranoid as fuck

racoonnemesis

Hi, guys!
Is info about Keleti still actual? Is it possible to get some weed now in winter in Budapest as deak ter is empty as desert))

Latest posts

Latest posts