What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Big Fuckin' Problems For Emeryseeds Customers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have ZERO sympathy or empathy for Marc Emery, I do not
wish him any malice either but certainly he made his own bed
and now he has to lay in it.

One thing and one thing alone got Marc Emery busted.......
A BIG friggin' mouth!

Does anyone see the feds chasing other seed vendors? Hell no!

Marc Emery was/is a glory hound, smitten with his own notoriety
he ran around pimpin' his name&fame and charging DOUBLE for all
seed strains he carried. In '00 & '01 I travelled to the UK & went
to Gypsy's Surrey seed shop, both times seeds were sent to me
back in NYC & both times the same strains were being offered by
Marc @ exactly DOUBLE the price. Had Marc just taken his share
of whatever seed business was available by playing the game more
stealthily he wouldn't be where he is today.

Marc Emery has DONE NOTHING to further the legalization of cannabis
anywhere, he has caused extradition problems between govts which
turns up the heat on everyone else in the seed business.

Let's think about it like this, if you knew 'Joe Blow' he's the local ripoff
dealer and charging too much for his weed and bragging on it day n' night
you very likely wouldn't give a FUCK when he got busted.......
that's where Marc Emery sits in my book.

Marc has NOT helped me or my cause in any way at all. He brought
unwanted attention to the seed biz & who knows what other damage
to follow by the authorities, he has single handedly accelerated that
very scenario by his own big mouth.

you reap what you sow

B

berryhill

Sheeba said:
Huh? what about me im still waiting? i might have paid 475 for some Sensi Seeds...

im still waiting???? tell mr emery ill take a knob lickin' instead....

LOL, damn sheeba! Is this really you man? LOL

Bottom line, majority rules.....so let the lynching begin! Any clear indications of a "rat" need no further dialogue or expositions. However, I do understand that certain groups identify "ratting" as "hustlin" now, lol. Hope its becoming clear as to the fruits "Tolerance" has brought.....even mother nature knows better, damn! Decriminalization......hope not......everybody seekin the gov's approval, lol, yea....me too, right.....whatever. Honestly could care less whether anyone approves or not, as long as I'm not stealing, lying, commiting acts of violence, wtf! What the hell is so complex about being straight up anyway, is the shit that difficult? Damn man!! I say, add another wing to guantamino bay and send emery there and thats ultra tolerant to what needs to be done, lol.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Not that I wish to impede anyone that is involved in helping to legalize the plant that we all know and love.......but certain crucial security issues are cropping up that could reflect badly on the I.C. membership.....Michelle has broken the T.O.U. by canvasing for adresses by P.M. of our members and that has the bells ringing.......best to keep yourselves anonymous and not share any info that might compromise your security as always.....

....difficult situation......but I have to call it as I see it....

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
I was wondering how long Michelle's last post would last.

I also appreciate the work her and Marc are involved in, but as GN just stated - address farming is really dangerous for both parties.

That's the kind of carelessness I see from Marc's side of things. Like I said above, I appreciate their work, but the ethic needs some improvement. Kinda like lighting up in the cop shop.

My apologies!

My apologies!

I apologize for causing any trouble here but I am not canvassing for addresses from anyone, I have only offered magazines and education packages. I understand why everyone has to hide behind aliases that's why I am trying to end cannabis prohibition. The post deleted did not have any content that would compromise security issues. Again my apologies to whoever I have offended and I will refrain from discussing any issues in future.

xoMichelle

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Its not that we are adverse in any way what-so-ever about discussing the particular issues that you have brought to the forum Michelle.......I'm just trying to communicate to you that it is not really a good idea to post phone numbers and ask for members to contact you in any way due to the sensitive and secure nature of this site and it's members......

.....I do hope that you understand.....

GDB

I see Marc Emery as the conductor of a DEA train heading straight to hell screaming "ALL ABOARD!!!"

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Billy and grandpa try the purple kool-aid before going to their sleeping cars for a real long nap.

Ist_TrainDiningCar.jpg

Sheeba

good one! Basilfarmer... nice pics.... LOL...

I was a real supporter for Emery a while back... My brother and I set up shop and purchased a good load of seeds from his seed bank... (should of shopped around) anyway we sent in our order... to get nothing in return... but to hear he got busted... wooo hooo... money well spent......... NOT!!!!

Michelle you seem like really sweet caring person.... Stay away from Marc see where it got you.............

Last edited:

midwest

I had no beef with emery

My first seed orders were from him. Treated me right. Obviously the prices were high but he put a lot of that money into activism, as opposed to gold bars
CC was the first forum I joined (I'm probably still a member), learned alot

As far as I can tell, Emery is pretty much directly responsible for the thriving mail-order seed business there is today.

As far as how he was busted, well, I wish RC would have come out of hiding to explain things like emery did instead of keeping everybody hanging

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.