What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1000 posts

G

Holy type alot batman.. 1000 posts.. Congrats doc the welcome to the 1000 post club.. You will be recieving a nice plaque and dinner for you and 1 special plant of your liking to eat at Bennie hannas in las vegas hilton.. YAY... :woohoo: .. Also you will be recieving a gift certificate for 1 of your lucky plants to recieve one free haircut.. of your choice.. full on chop or just a little off the middle.. :yoinks: :pointlaug ... Congrats Doc.. Just having fun here.. peace.

Sack's First Outdoor Grow
LQQK see... 31 days 12/12
Sack's Bubbledust Outdoor Grow
Sack's Cappuccino OD Grow
Sack's Limon OD Grow

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint

G

:wave: Thats 1000 post for helpin all us n00bs! Thanks for ALL UR help Doc! :woohoo:

G

Man thats nearly 200 posts a month! Congratulations! Now step away from the Keyboard :biglaugh: Good luck with everything. I may bug you for some of that Bubbledust one of these days. They look great.

Blatant :respect:

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
CaptainJack, thanks mate!

sackoweed, please dont go pointing sharp objects around, you might hurt one of my babies...lol..

dubmantx, yes i do want a cookie, if its home grown!!!

TheSkunkyDemon, you people also help me...

Blatant, i am glad you like my BubbleDust... come to the 420 cup next year!

1tokeOverLine, hahahaha...i will be chating to you soon.

racketeer, that not funny! I really dont like this guy, at all!!!

Thanks for the love people...

Growdoc

G

Congrats GrowDoc, You help alot of people around here. I personally don't see how you got to 1000 posts, as of late there hasn't been anything worth posting about. I Love this place truly, it helped me get through a rough time without a job. I check in everyday more than once. Alot of good people have left like Crazy Composer, Spankin Elvis, and so on. I am so tired of hearing bout _4_ and Narc Emery that I could puke. I wish it would get back to the way it was when it started. I miss the real ICMAG.

Hope I didn't rain on your parade.

Mo,

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
spead the love...

spead the love...

We still have a good family here on icmag, those who wanna stay will and those who need to leave will... i hope we all travel and move to our harts desire, learning along the way. Dont give up on the good thing we have all contributed to, please learn to love in different ways...

Growdoc

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SpankinElvis hasnt quit. I just read his last post it says he is shutting down for a month because his mother-in-law is visiting.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Bigmo.....taking a break isn't leaving. It's my understanding, having received PM's from
each one you mentioned (SE & CC), that they are taking a break. So not sure
where that's coming from :confused: If there's something on the site which makes
you want to puke...grab a bag, better yet...just don't read it! This is a free speech
site, and sometimes there is a fine line between free speech and breaking site policy,
which can make moderating a site such as this a bit difficult, but there is also the
necessity to point out truths.

Growdoc.....rock on! The next 1000 are even easier, especially when you are spreading
the good vibes around. :woohoo: Congrats and keep up with your helpful and
insightful contributions to growing.

**Sorry Growdoc, just needed to let Bigmo know what was up with SE & CC.

:friends:
dg

G

:woohoo:
Only 953 more posts to go! :jump: :tongue: :biglaugh:

Way to go, Growdoc. Stank values your advice and talks about your grows he's read about all the time.

Keep up the great work.

Last edited:
G

congrats GD. On to the next milestone. 2000!

That number really does represent how much help you offer and the seeds you share as well.

Avid