What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Lemon Haze Budshots

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Lt. Dan - Thanks dude, I'm doin' my best. :smile:

caruso813 - Appreciate the kind words, bro.

doobieduck - Thanks so much for stopping by doob! I hold your comments with the highest regard. You are truly a pro and a consummate artist. :respect:

Lapplandish - Thanks man, yeah I know what you mean. lol Thanks for stopping by my Nancy Botwin thread as well bro.

dimodz - Right on d, thanks!

Hammerhead - Yep, the yield is kinda shitty for sure but the potency, smell, and taste are KILLER! This is a perfect example of quality over quantity, a true 'head stash' strain.

I couldn't resist....popped a couple more fluff nugs in the bong tonight and got fuggin blasted. I don't want to sound like I'm hyping my shit or trying to promote Greenhouse but this is really really good pot.

Here's a couple small nugs a good friend and I burned down only a couple hours ago...still high too. :smile:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Fucking awesome Five.......:respect:

Made me drool all over my wifes mini-pc..lol

peace

icetoker

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Brad, Toker, and Cheese, thanks fellas.

Snapped a couple more in a hurry. Gonna upload some more tonight or tomorrow.

hansel

Lost In The Forest
ICMag Donor

I have to agree with FLGoat that it is the strongest I have had. Super Lemon Haze is destined to become a classic. Try it. You will like it.

P

phenotype

Thanks FiveLeggedGoat for the info on slh and flush times you used. I've uploaded some pictures of my slh grow. Looking & smelling great. Can't wait for harvest :yoinks:

Latest posts

Latest posts