What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ARE YOU TAKING ORDERS FOR ISSUE #2 ??

TUGBOAT

Greetings All,

I purchased the charter copy of ICMag about a year ago now .. top notch fellas .. and am keen to get my hands on issue 2.

When I follow the links in the subscribe area I am greeted by a pictorial ad for issue 1 :chin:

Are you taking orders for issue #2 and more importantly are you in a position to fulfil these non subscription orders right now??? (i'd rather buy them as they come out than subscribe)

BTW I am ordering from Australia ...

If the answer is "Yes", do I just place a note with my money order to indicate that I am after issue#2 NOT the charter issue???

Just want to clarify before I send out my hard earned.

Might help to have a printable order form to d/l here on the site to avoid confusion at your end when the orders come in ... just a thought

Peace

Tugboat :canabis:

B

baccas125

hey tug

hey tug

Tugboat i saw the freshly printed ICMag #2 in the amsterdam shop at the 420 cup. I would enclose a note in your order asking them to send issue two not issue one. The video is incredible in this one!! :wave: im sure that they just have not updated the pictorial yet. Just simple place a note in your order.

baccas

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
As a subscriber I've received mine in the states. As an answer to your question I'm sure they're taking orders.

GreatLakes THC

G

Im saving to buy myself edition 2 aswell and have found it and plenty of other edition 2 copys at seedbay.com for $15 + $5 postage

Check out www.seedbay.com and click on books/magazines

TUGBOAT

Well I guess I'll find out as I have bitten the bullet and forwarded my order & payment .. so fingers crossed.

I got my first copy fairly promptly so hopefully that level of service continues ...

Tugboat :joint:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
IC Mag & DVD on Seedbay

IC Mag & DVD on Seedbay

On Seedbay you can purchase an IC Magazine 2nd Edition
(not autographed) as a 'buy now', or, you can bid on a
personalized and autographed one.

:wave:
dg

TUGBOAT

Yea noticed that today ... there weren't any left there the other day when I arranged for the Money Order .. thems the breaks ...

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....no worries man.....just send us the payment to the seedbay adress.....and we shall get a magazine and DVD off to you a.s.a.p.

...make it out to I.C.Magazine.

TUGBOAT

Cheers mate ...

Cheers mate ...

Thanks Gypsy but I already mailed my order out the other day to the subscription addy:

I.C.Magazine, Ltd.
Unit 2, 22 Eden Street
Kingston-Upon-Thames
Surrey KT1 1DN
UK

The money order was made out to IC Magazine Ltd :wink:

Tugboat

newbgrow

I feel somewhat ashamed to be posting on icmag and not knowing jack about what's in the actual mag... is icmag more focused on growing techniques or experiences of actual growers and tours of their gardens, or strain reviews? I'm guessing some of each, but I suck at guessing, so enlighten me :)

G

from what i've seen in issue 1 and 2 , it's a lot of foriegn MJ culture following Gypsy and crew around the world to different weedspots..... so far it's been Maracco in issue 1 and Jamaica in issue 2.

some folks around the boards here have contributed some growing tips and stuff like that , your typical budshots etc, all in all a good read imo :D

the DVD's kind of a spoiler tho for the read so maybe look over the mag before you watch the DVD :)

a bit of everything without all the adds for legal "highs" probably the best cannamag i've read yet... skunk's another good one :D But unlike most of the other mags out there , the folks that do the work on ICMAG are easily accessible through the forums here.

anyway check it out, you'd enjoy it.

THC

ps.. please excuse the spelling :)

Sleepy

Veteran
got mine today, too! :woohoo: 4 days after confirmation e-mail...

the envelope was not sealed shut, though.

too much cottonmouth to seal things, eh?!?! :pointlaug :yummy:

thanks again!

Latest posts

Latest posts