What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post Your Pearly Whites!

GastroGrower

Here's a clone that's not too far from getting transplanted. Maybe another week or two depending on space.

Some slight yellowing on the bottom from poor drainage but nice and crisp otherwise.

picture.php

justiceman

Veteran
Here's a clone that's not too far from getting transplanted. Maybe another week or two depending on space.

Some slight yellowing on the bottom from poor drainage but nice and crisp otherwise.

View Image

Nice root shots fellas! :tiphat:

This Pure Afghan keeps on popping roots :dance013:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=70467&pictureid=1707833
picture.php

Deprivation

Attachments

• DeadHead OG before hempy in a #1 pot.jpg
    DeadHead OG before hempy in a #1 pot.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 14

HOVA

Veteran
No prob give it a shot! I believe that frequent feeds in coco is the ticket. I don't think you'll be disappointed. If it was soil that's a different story but as I'm sure you know coco holds tons of oxygen in it even when fully saturated. It's not possible to drown roots if oxygen is present. That's how DWC and UC work.

Been saving this one!:dance013:. She's never seen a dry day in her life.

My DeadHead OG!
View Image

Jeez i never seem to get my roots to look as good
I tried it all but to no avail
Can you give a step by step?

justiceman

Veteran
too bad it turned out male no real desirable traits

View Image
Such a damn shame. What a beautiful root ball.

Coco Hempy starter Solo.
View Image
That is really cool! I have not messed around too much with coco croutons. I like it!

Thanks for putting together the tutorial Justiceman! Very good info.

Lots of good roots in this thread.
No prob man. I hope it helps!

Okay I got another one for yall. Just messing around pushing the limits of being rootbound hahahaha
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php