What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fresno State student arrested in sheep sexual assault

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Ewe: Fresno State student arrested in sheep sexual assault

A Fresno State University student is facing sexual assault charges and a sheep is being monitored by veterinarians after a bizarre incident at the Central Valley school, ABC7 Los Angeles reported.

What is being referred to as the “sheep incident” has shaken up Fresno State after a student heard noises coming from a barn and found a 23-year-old man having sex with one of the ewes, according to ABC7.

“It’s just kind of disgusting and revolting and personally makes me angry. I mean, why would you do that?” Marisa Burkdoll, a student who works with animals on campus, told the TV station. “It’s just kind of sick. It’s unnatural and the animals they can’t really, I mean they can’t defend themselves. They can to an extent but they’re innocent, you know what I mean?”

The unidentified student responsible for the deed told police he had drank alcohol and was stressed out about a midterm, but offered up no other defense of his actions, according to ABC7. He was arrested and charged with sexual assault of an animal, but has since been released from jail.

The sheep, one of many used for breeding at the school, was being treated by a veterinarian.

idiit

Veteran
when i was in college a kansas state student was stopped on campus by campus police for erratic (erotic?) driving. when the poo poo got to the drivers door he could not communicate with the driver 'cause the driver had a goose sitting on his lap interfering with the inquiry.

when the cop repeatedly requested the driver move the duck the driver finally complied. the driver had his penis sticking straight out of his pants 1 thumb up style. :)

rockchalkjayhawk! fuck k-state :)

LEF

Veteran
well if the girls are not putting out in an effort to raise the price of their vagina (worldwide racket)

not surprised -that- much

sheep don't charge you

still... not my kind of thing lol...
and I think it's disrespectful towards the sheep

this has got to be one of the most embarrassing things that could happen to you
now everyone will know about this, and he is gonna be, that guy who likes to get it on with sheep

that kind of reputation is strong enough to deter most if not all women for this guy

I feel bad for the sheep

so what kind of future do you guys (and gals) think this guy might have ?^

p.s.
post 666
Waddup Satan

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
"It’s unnatural and the animals they can’t really, I mean they can’t defend themselves. They can to an extent but they’re innocent, you know what I mean?”

Oh yeah, like she's 100% innocent. She wasn't practically asking for it wearing that sexy wool outfit.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
ever been to fresno??????? don't surprise me any... his friend got jealous cause he wouldn't share...

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
I thought you were from Fresno ...

I thought you were from Fresno ...

ever been to fresno??????? don't surprise me any... his friend got jealous cause he wouldn't share...

I've never been there.

What's up with the guy and the goose ?

I have not been there either. :laughing:

Skinny Leaf

Veteran
//

Attachments

• sheep_and_farmer_cake__74625.1333988072.1280.1280.jpg
    sheep_and_farmer_cake__74625.1333988072.1280.1280.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 21

shithawk420

Veteran
This is not right,but how do you fuck a sheep without it resisting? the sheep must have enjoyed it otherwise it would not let him do that.I'm not agreeing with this,but now he has felony sexual assault charge the rest of his life.all because he couldn't deal with the stress of midterms?wtf lol I don't know if I should laugh or cry.sorry I'm just gonna cry,gotta go find me a sheep skin pillow to cry on.lol

J

johndoe123

Reminded me of dude on Jay and Silent Bob. No No I mean if you was a sheep would you fuck a sheep. You bet your ass I would. He's not one of up he's a dirty sheep fucker! :)

JointOperation

nasty fucks.. will fuck anything with a hole.. don't matter.. go invest in a sex doll if your that fucked in the head were u enjoy fucking animals..

LEF

Veteran
nasty fucks.. will fuck anything with a hole.. don't matter.. go invest in a sex doll if your that fucked in the head were u enjoy fucking animals..

or maybe, a sheep sex doll ?

dollysheep.jpg

... with sexy red lipstick... ooh la la

I still feel bad for the guy thinking about this whole story, talk about embarrassment.
I did some things in my life that I found embarrassing, but nothing quite like this.

I felt bad for him, then I saw a picture of a real sheep, and I thought how cute and innocent they are, and I started feeling bad for the sheep.

Latest posts

Latest posts