What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How Much Do You Smoke

Two joints will definately brighten up my day! But i go through 1-2 grams a day. Over a quarter a week. I always thought plan B was have a joint ready in case you have no plan A.

Wild1

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]All depends on how badly I hurt that day. [/FONT]

I can identify with that. I do not smoke in the morning if its a work day, on days off its usually a little bit all day long. Weekdays its a cookie or two before bed, really helps with the "get out of bed" issues, my joints feel much better. All in all, about a 1/8-1/4 a week.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

ButchyBoy

Howdy all! :tiphat:

When I was working ( 2 yrs ago ) I would burn up to 5 doobs per day starting as soon as I had a cup of coffee in my hand. I am now fully disabled so no more worky for me.:frown:

I puff every hour or so depending on how my body feels. I smoke up to an 8th per day depending on pain and anxiety.

Respectful

I never smoke at work or get high around non users. I smoke a few tokes every evening from about 4 or 5 until I go to bed. An ounce lasts me about 6-8 weeks.

SeedsOfFreedom

Veteran
Where are all the 'heads at??? Ms. Freedom and I smoke 3-5 oz a week depending on the quality and whats going on in life. I (usually) don't smoke at work either. Thankfully we supply ourselves with herb so this habit is sustainable.

3 zips a month vap/smoke plus ediables, that number will go up when we cut down the backyard. I smoke til I see the shadow world.

Piel

Veteran
I thought I smoked a lot but seems I´m more on the moderate side -even though my tolerance is pretty high compared to 4 years ago.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
to get spasm relief i go thru 3 1/2 - 4 oz a month.

its easy to spot the heads and medical users...........blaze on.

peace

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
to get spasm relief i go thru 3 1/2 - 4 oz a month.

its easy to spot the heads and medical users...........blaze on.

peace

Hey Bro. My Wife has bad spasms(Fibro.related I think),what strains do You find works best for Your spasms?

Off Topic, but I need to help the wife find some strains that Relieve Her pain.

Peace;1TT:tiphat:

To celebrate the crop coming down outside I'm going to try to smoke an oz in a day who is down with extreme smoking. I use to donate extra to patients who needed it or low income never again they all have better whips, homes, and cash in their pockets and smoking big ole blunts. My stuff is Chem free el natural back to back to back to back yum yum

Morcheeba*

Veteran
pre98 bubba kush -- hands down the best so far. relief on the first hit.

UltraSonja & Blockhead IBL - GRINDHOUSE, Grape Stomper x OG - GageGreen..............these 2 are not far behind.

the following work well but not like the above strains. the ones in all caps i still have in my garden.
SHIT - Mr Nice, DSD - Rez, JH x CG - GGG,
ak-47, c99, gf x bb, chocolope, pck and others im forgetting, some were lost to root aphids a few yrs ago.

i get relief from all strains but some much better and fyi i havent had alot of strains come thru my garden so im on the hunt for new stuff and currently im slowly hunting for pure sativas for morning meds.

peace

Hey Bro. My Wife has bad spasms(Fibro.related I think),what strains do You find works best for Your spasms?

Off Topic, but I need to help the wife find some strains that Relieve Her pain.

Peace;1TT:tiphat:

pappy masonjar

Veteran
About 5 g's a day. And probably .25 g of kief.

I actually wish i could smoke a lot less, but due to medical issue its hard to go more than a few hours if i dont have too.

mack 10

Veteran
Where are all the 'heads at??? Ms. Freedom and I smoke 3-5 oz a week depending on the quality and whats going on in life. I (usually) don't smoke at work either. Thankfully we supply ourselves with herb so this habit is sustainable.

Same as me , give or take, I was thinking I was overdoing it reading the other replys. Horses for courses, I spose.
Rock on.
mack.